June 4-6 Stock in Montreal

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 3912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I arrived late afternoon on Tuesday and am at the airport now departing. Temperatures have been cool-ish but not really cold. I managed without using a jacket the entire time. Clear and sunny on Tuesday and through Wednesday afternoon. Rain showers off and on all day on Thursday and continuing now on Friday. Rain predicted for Montreal for the next 5 days. The F1 Grand Prix is this weekend in Montreal so the hotels are full with lots of race-related folks. There was a large group of race people in my hotel. As rain is expected all weekend, I am not sure what impact that will have on the race.

In spite of the best of intentions to visit all 3 strip clubs whilst in Montreal, somehow I never managed to get away from Stock. Tuesday at Stock was fun. Quite a few dancers but very few patrons. Great for me......but not for most of the dancers. Standouts on Tuesday were JP (who has really added some serious body mass since I last saw him) , Jo, and Will (what a tight body, great ass, and a killer smile). I felt sorry for the bar as from approx. 11:00PM till midnight, I was the only customer in the place (I'm not kidding). Eventually some more folks turned up, but there were never more than 12-15 patrons there. Also, I learned they are no longer open on Mondays. I'm not sure when that started but I don't blame them. As always, great service from the expert waiter Dennis. Also, always a nice welcome from the owner and manager.

Wednesday, I felt like I was getting a cold so I actually didn't go out that night:(. I popped Airborne tablets the whole day and actually felt much better on Thursday. Thursday night at Stock was busy. Lots of dancers (someone said 35 although I'm not sure it was really that high). Lots of hot guys. In addition to the three mentioned from Tuesday, other notables in attendance were Mam (huge huge fat penis......biggest at Stock), Alfie & Randy (both of whom sometimes also dance at SR's Miami), Ricky (Portuguese), and Tyler (kind of petite but tight worked out body and really nice guy). Several new dancers although none were real standouts for me. The only fairly serious muscle there was JP. No-one I would classify as a real twink.....although there were several swimmer build type guys. The majority of the dancers were French Canadian although there were a few Europeans & Latinos. No black dancers at all this week. Only one Asian guy......Suntory. Overall a great time on Thursday. Lively and busy although not so busy as to be uncomfortable.

I had breakfast on Wednesday and Thursday at Chez Cora (I love that place). It's a good thing I don't live in Montreal as I would be having breakfast there every day which would not be good for the cholesterol .

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished a quick return visit to Montreal with visits to Stock on Wednesday and Thursday nights (once again I did not make it to any of the other bars). I'll only comment here on what was different from my above reported visit:

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Of course it is ladies night.....however if one arrives early, the first few hours are relatively quiet and scream-free. It starts filling up around 11:30. I had a really good time and enjoyed the show and some of the antics of the ladies. I left around 12:30 as it started getting too crowded for my taste. As I have said in previous reports, I do believe that some of the hottest guys work on ladies night. Well.....hot if you like manly muscular guys. I think there are a few guys that only work on Ladies Night and no other night of the week. Whilst I did not see it, I was told there was a cat-fight between two ladies around 2:00am which started in the club and then spilled out onto the street.

TWO NEW MUSCULAR HOT GUYS

They were new to me at least. First was a stunning very muscular black guy whose name I believe was Adam. Very handsome. Best muscle in the house on Ladies Night. Very vascular. Kind of looks like a younger and bigger version of LL Cool J. I understand he will compete in some body-building contest in the US sometime in the next few weeks. I'm told he has danced off and on for about a year and that he also dances at the male strip clubs for females. So nice to see a hot black stud at Stock. He was not dancing on Thursday night.

The second hot guy was a French Canadian named Rico. Very handsome with longish curly dark hair . Looked like Cat Stevens in his youth. Everyone was calling him Jesus Christ due to his hair and beard. He was in his second week at Stock and getting plenty of attention due to his incredibly natural worked out body. Very ripped with abs like The Situation. Great ass and very nice cock. Rico is a real gem as far as his appearance goes. He says he is heavily into a natural lifestyle. Makes his own meals, deodorant, shampoo, etc. Kind of a muscled hippy type. He says he is going to compete in a natural body building competition soon. He is somewhat full of himself but very friendly. Rico danced both Wednesday and Thursday.

All in all, another good visit to Montreal. If you like muscle, run to see Adam and Rico at Stock!!

• 1 month later...

Just completed my 5th visit to Montreal in 10 weeks. Hit Stock mostly although also two quick visits to Campus.....Meh for Campus. I had a travel companion with me (a latino dancer from Miami). What a great time at Stock four nights in a row. Solid group of dancers there. A fairly new guy, Thierry, is stunning. He has the face, the ass, the cock, and the bod (Very rare to have all four). Furthermore, he is a sweetheart. His English is somewhat limited but he makes a major effort to speak English and he makes himself understood. What a find if you like muscle-guys. Stock was busy on most nights. Ladies night was a blast. I love seeing the testosterone oozing from the dancers that are there on Wednesday. Huge party at my table on the last night (Friday). What a great time......and yes we had lots of great meals too but I won't go into those details here.

yes we had lots of great meals too but I won't go into those details here.

ha....thank you very much for your restraint, EZE....I appreciate it....octopus and pig's ears or something in the NY restaurant thread is too much for me!....

ha....thank you very much for your restraint, EZE....I appreciate it....octopus and pig's ears or something in the NY restaurant thread is too much for me!....

I couldn't agree with you more az. I don't mind the quick mention of a good restaurant, but the male strip club forum should mostly be about men. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished my final summer visit to Montreal. I stayed 4 nights (Wed-Sat) and only went to Stock on this visit. No new dancers of note. I really missed Thierry who was not in attendance on any of the nights of my visit. Having said that, I had fun spending time with JP, JC, Mam, Andres, Pablo, and Jo. Actually, one notable dancer that returned is the body builder Cedric who danced only on Saturday night. Two notable events occurred at Stock during my visit.

1. Thursday night is "Audition Night" and they normally have 2-3 new guys trying out on stage to see if they can get employed by Stock. Last Thursday there were two new guys. One of them had a mishap and actually fell backwards off the stage onto an empty table with chairs around it....and he eventually crashed to the floor. Quite shocking.......but thankfully he was not injured. Once all the patrons realized he was OK he got a big round of applause and returned to the stage. First time I've seen a dancer fall off the stage at any strip club.

2. On my arrival to Stock on Friday, I was informed there was no AC functioning and they were awaiting a technician to fix it. It was quite warm outside and, needless to say, the club got steaming hot. On the plus side, most of the dancers stripped down to their underwear to walk around the club because it was so hot. That was fun. I eventually left Stock around 12:30am as I could not take the heat anymore. I understand they got the AC going again late that night(early morning I guess). On my return Saturday, I was surprised to learn that someone actually had cut the wires to the AC compressors that sit outside the club in the back. It was a sabotage job. Wow......the strip club business is really cut throat! I'm happy to report that the AC was fully functional on Saturday night.

A fun visit and the city was full of people. I understand they will return car traffic to St. Catherine in the Village by next weekend.

• 4 weeks later...

Great visit to Montreal this week. I only went to Stock. Several hot new dancers and also Thierry was back (he is hot and was missing on my previous visit!!). Things were pretty quiet at Stock on Tuesday night but Wed/Thurs/Fri were busy and a lot of fun. Ladies night was crazy as always. Mam (yes....enormous cocked Mam) did his firefighter routine on ladies night which included pouring champagne down his chest and then catching it in a glass at the tip of his cock....Wow).

Charles (Mr. Stock 2013 who has a fabulous derrière and a very impressive front package) is moving to France in late October. Get back to Stock quickly if you want to wish him well.

EZEtoGRU a real quick question for you. I live in California and have never visited Montreal but am seriously considering doing so in the not to distant future. What is the best time to visit for a week? I am inclined to go in the dead of winter, January or February, because being from California I like the cold -- yea I know strange. However, if Stock (I am most definitely a muscles queen) is dead that time of year I can go some other time. What do you recommend? Thanks

I've been to Montreal in the dead of winter, and I've had a good time. The strip clubs definitely have fewer customers, but that means the dancers are more likely to spend more time with you. I'm sure that the number of dancers goes down a little, but overall I think the ratio of customers to dancers is better in the winter.

As for the rest of Montreal's attractions, winter can be a challenge. There is a fair amount of shopping and exploring you can do in the underground city, but you won't find the festivals and special events that seem to be going on every single weekend in the summer.

EZEtoGRU a real quick question for you. I live in California and have never visited Montreal but am seriously considering doing so in the not to distant future. What is the best time to visit for a week? I am inclined to go in the dead of winter, January or February, because being from California I like the cold -- yea I know strange. However, if Stock (I am most definitely a muscles queen) is dead that time of year I can go some other time. What do you recommend? Thanks

Just be sure you understand just HOW cold it can be in Montreal at that time of year. There are times where it can really make it a challenge to get from point A to point B. That said, it can also be just fine. There is a big difference between say, -10 degrees C, and -25 degrees C (with a windchill that brings it down to -35.)

Corndog and TerryP thanks for the warnings. For all practical purposes I intend to limit my sightseeing to Stocks and the underground city. I have spent time in some freezing places in winter and thus have the appropriate clothing. My major concern has been what the dancer situation is like at that time of year. Am I correct to assume that in January or February the Gouverneur Hotel would be my best choice because of proximity to Stocks?

Corndog and TerryP thanks for the warnings. For all practical purposes I intend to limit my sightseeing to Stocks and the underground city. I have spent time in some freezing places in winter and thus have the appropriate clothing. My major concern has been what the dancer situation is like at that time of year. Am I correct to assume that in January or February the Gouverneur Hotel would be my best choice because of proximity to Stocks?

There is no doubt that the selection of dancers at Stock peaks in the summer months of June/July/August. The other benefit of that time frame is that the main gay street, St Catherine, is closed to car traffic.....so it becomes a pedestrian walkway. Its a lovely place to spend an afternoon having a long lazy lunch at one of the outdoor cafes and people-gazing as the folks walk by. Having said that, Montreal is fun year round. Be aware that January/February can be frigid cold.....so much so, that one cannot spend much time outside.

You are correct that the Gouverneur Hotel is probably the best option to be within walking distance of the clubs. I have never actually stayed there so I have no personal experiences to share on it. I know many people like to stay there due to its location.

I have stayed at the Gouverneur a few times - it is a good choice location-wise, but the hotel itself is generic as they get. I haven't stayed at Sir Montcalm but I agree it might be a better choice. It gets great reviews, looks lovely, and the prices are reasonable. I know some people do prefer the greater anonymity of a large hotel. (B&Bs can be uncomfortable for some people who want to bring back guests, etc.)

As for Stock, EZtoGRU is right - there will be fewer guys. Some of them go to the US in the winters to work (Fort Lauderdale, etc) and some just get other jobs, BUT the guys who are there will be happy for your business, and that goes a long way. I don't think you would notice an extreme shortage, except possibly if you were to go on a Monday or Tuesday. (Some of the guys will cut back on the number of nights they work in winter.)

I have stayed at the Gouverneur a few times - it is a good choice location-wise, but the hotel itself is generic as they get. I haven't stayed at Sir Montcalm but I agree it might be a better choice. It gets great reviews, looks lovely, and the prices are reasonable. I know some people do prefer the greater anonymity of a large hotel. (B&Bs can be uncomfortable for some people who want to bring back guests, etc.)

As for Stock, EZtoGRU is right - there will be fewer guys. Some of them go to the US in the winters to work (Fort Lauderdale, etc) and some just get other jobs, BUT the guys who are there will be happy for your business, and that goes a long way. I don't think you would notice an extreme shortage, except possibly if you were to go on a Monday or Tuesday. (Some of the guys will cut back on the number of nights they work in winter.)

Terry is very accurate with his comments. One minor clarification....Stock is now closed on Monday nights. I don't recall when that started. Maybe a year ago?

The location can't be beat. Very standard hotel, but just a few blocks from the bars. Last time I went, I got about a 20% discount on my room by pre paying. Check to see if they still do that.

Stock dancers - dropping like flies???

Great visit to Montreal this week. I only went to Stock. Several hot new dancers and also Thierry was back (he is hot and was missing on my previous visit!!). Things were pretty quiet at Stock on Tuesday night but Wed/Thurs/Fri were busy and a lot of fun. Ladies night was crazy as always. Mam (yes....enormous cocked Mam) did his firefighter routine on ladies night which included pouring champagne down his chest and then catching it in a glass at the tip of his cock....Wow).

Charles (Mr. Stock 2013 who has a fabulous derrière and a very impressive front package) is moving to France in late October. Get back to Stock quickly if you want to wish him well.

Stock is in the news this week for the number of dancers (4) who have died in the last year. Not a terribly well written or researched piece but interesting. They blame it all on steroids, and suggest dancers can make $3000 - $ 5000 a night!

The link is to a google translated version of the original French article:

Archived