Taboo in Montreal was really good

Jake
This topic is 3983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Campus or Taboo?

PS Thanks for the pictures. From what I could make out, there aren't any new restaurants since last summer.

There's an amazing new place in front of the Starbucks called Cacao 70. It is insanely good if you have a sweet tooth. I've been way too often since it's opened. They have another location downtown near Atwater metro station.

Liam was at Campus, late shift ironically. There are no curtains at Campus anymore... it's $10 for no contact (not posted anywhere like at Taboo) and $20 per song for a I guess you'd call regular dance.

Checking out but for the guy who liked the few pics I posted, I took a bunch more all along St Catherine yesterday. I'll post those when I get back either tonight or tomorrow!

Last night was surprisingly good for a Sunday. I think the decent weather brought everyone out of hibernation. I even found two guys at Stock stunning... and if you've read my posts, you know those guys aren't my type at all! lol

I'll post more when I get back... think I'm going to head to Apsara to meet up with Jesse (his pic is on Apsara's site) before I fly... happy Memorial Day all!

There's an amazing new place in front of the Starbucks called Cacao 70. It is insanely good if you have a sweet tooth. I've been way too often since it's opened. They have another location downtown near Atwater metro station.

Hello new best friend. That was f*****g amazing. lol

WOW!

It was. They handed me a sample of the chocolate when I peeked in. SOLD. That was evil marketing.

Weather today is absolutely perfect. And of course all of us tourists are waking around with our roller luggage. Off to take the 747 in a few minutes. Fun weekend! Will post more pics & stories tomorrow!

Pics of the meal...

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MemorialDayWeekendinMontreal-68_zpsecd1c41b.jpg

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MemorialDayWeekendinMontreal-67_zpsf0968fa1.jpg

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MemorialDayWeekendinMontreal-64_zpsf349970c.jpg

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p753/jakefl/MemorialDayWeekendinMontreal-62_zps55c364b1.jpg

Finally starting to regain consciousness after a long long weekend. Last night was the first time I got more than 4 hours sleep in about a week. Ah Montreal!

Sunday the weather finally started to improve. It was cloudy, but not raining. The clubs definitely were busier since everyone was probably restless after hibernating all weekend. Campus was pretty busy during the first shift. I hung around for about an hour. If you like the muscular dancers, Campus and Stock are definitely doing well in that department. I tend to go for the twinks, so only a handful of the guys had my attention. But even Stock held my interest for 20 minutes when I popped in after Campus. I usually peek in and walk right back out. But there were just some stunning guys who although were more muscular than I like, were pretty damn hot.

As always, ended up spending most of the night at Taboo. There were a few new faces. A boy with eyebrown length dark hair was the first rookie to catch my attention. He had just arrived from LA. Kind of an annoying high pitch queeny voice, but the toned twinky bod certainly made up for it! There was also a more straight'ish twink named Luke, who I guess was working Taboo a few months ago, but had to return since he has some bills to pay. Nice kid. There were some chubby boys, not fat, but chunkier than you would think you'd see on stage at a strip club. One was particularly wild on stage, Scotty. If he keep dancing the way he does he should be in perfect Taboo form by the end of summer lol.

The cute dark haired skater / rocker boy twink Mike was there again Sunday night after taking Saturday off. Super cute, but he really has got to get some deodorant. Yeesh.

Another dancer who sticks out in my mind was a straight guy (and he didn't use the bi line... appreciate that) named Simon. He's in this video: http://www.squirtz.com/videos/1337 - definitely not everyone's cup of tea. But his swagger and machismo won me over. Great abs... moves well on stage. And I like that he says he's straight. I roll my eyes sometimes when straight guys think they have to say they're bi to get business. I LIKE that they're straight. I can get a gay boy on Grind'r. But that's what I like about these clubs... it's Disney... you get to live in the land of make believe and have what you normally can't!

Thanks for the photos and first class reporting of your trip Jake. I'm glad the weather finally cleared.....although only at the end of your trip. I'm heading to Montreal next week. I'll issue some notes at some point. Whilst I'll be at Stock most of the time, I'll pass by Campus and hopefully Taboo at some point to see how things are going there.

Cheers!

You won't be disappointed with Stock. Not my type, but both Stock and Campus had great looking muscular guys. There isn't any muscle really at Taboo. There was one old guy who's built... but he looked terribly out of place.

The cute dark haired skater / rocker boy twink Mike was there again Sunday night after taking Saturday off. Super cute, but he really has got to get some deodorant. Yeesh.

Mike was just a customer with his 3 other friends when I was there. I know his other friend from St. John's River had started dancing as well. Mike certainly is the cutest of the bunch. Glad to hear he's dancing with his friend. He's a first-class twink.

Archived