Male Contestants-Dancing With The Stars

Gar1eth
This topic is 4071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never really watched it on a routine basis- and over the last 3 years I've seen it even less because I haven't watched very much if network TV. But I'm visiting my parents now. And my mother likes the show, so I've seen it several times over the course of the visit. While watching it seems to me that I've noticed that the costumes of the male contestants in many cases are getting awfully skimpy- and often the guys end up with their shirts off.

Mind you as most of the guys are either athletes or actors in very good shape- I don't mind at all. And of course the professional dancers have great physiques too.

Mind you I don't mind any of this. TV has shown women in skimpy clothes for years. I'm glad we- and I guess the women viewers- are now getting a chance at some beefcake since the straight guys have had 'cheesecake' to look at all these years. I just wish some of the guys were gay- or at least out of the closet. And that I had a chance at one of them.

Gman

Women, especially young women are the most likely ones to vote for the contestants are these types of shows. ON DWTS the longer the contestants stay on, the more they get paid per show. Some contracts might pay them as much as 250 000 if they win. Since sex sells, the male contestants are doing their best to line their pockets.

Women, especially young women are the most likely ones to vote for the contestants are these types of shows. ON DWTS the longer the contestants stay on, the more they get paid per show. Some contracts might pay them as much as 250 000 if they win. Since sex sells, the male contestants are doing their best to line their pockets.

It's certainly selling me!! And I don't mind seeing the beefcake professionals either.

Gman

Two reasons to watch DWTS: (1) dancing and (2) beefcake.

My favorite dancer is still Mark Ballas, even though he's not the biggest, most muscular professional. He's cute as a button, has a great smile (though not so much in the attached photo!), and is such a joy to watch when he dances. His enthusiasm is infectious.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le/mark_ballas_vegas_040611/mark-ballas_5666929.jpg

Two reasons to watch DWTS: (1) dancing and (2) beefcake.

My favorite dancer is still Mark Ballas, even though he's not the biggest, most muscular professional. He's cute as a button, has a great smile (though not so much in the attached photo!), and is such a joy to watch when he dances. His enthusiasm is infectious.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le/mark_ballas_vegas_040611/mark-ballas_5666929.jpg

Since this was taken, he has covered his right upper arm with tattoos- more than what he has in this picture- ugh.

And he wears noticeable earrings-double ugh. In spite of that, he is cute- although I think he looks better with longer hair. But I really like the chmerkovskiy brothers. There was a pair dance the other day where the Dancing With The Stars Pro/Contestant danced simultaneously with a pro couple. The older Chmerkovskiy brother came back to dance with his brother's team. They showed a bit of their practice. Apparently the older one came late to rehearsal- the 2 were arguing. And the younger one said their father was going to get on to the older one for being late. It reminded me of me and my brother.

http://static.wetpaint.me/dwtsthree/ROOT/photos/310/split-2522193749793030940.jpg

Gman

Yes, the two brothers are hot, though the older one (Max) has too much attitude. I think the younger one (Val) is the cuter of the two, anyway.

My second favorite, after Mark, is Derek Hough.

Of all the contestants over the years, my favorite is still Mario Lopez.

Have gotten tired of Derek Hough's silliness -- But have gotten turned onto Gleb!!! What a hottie :)

I always thought Derek was attractive , but he somehow just missed with me. That didnt mean I would throw him out of bed if he ever showed up there. But I couldn't put my finger on why I didn't like him as much as I thought I should. It may be that he smiles too much. But on last night's show I noticed he was wearing shorter hair than he used to which I thought really looked nice.

Gman

Archived