Outdoor massage?

bobchitown
This topic is 4126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Bob,

I have had therapeutic massages outdoors in Hawaii at several hotel spas. Upon a return visit to one of them, it developed a bit more than strictly therapeutic. I know that there are some guys in Florida that have advertised outdoor massage, and there may be one in San Diego that also does that. I agree that when it is warm and sunny out, that an outdoor massage is great. I guess you just have to hunt around on the massage sites for where you are traveling. Good luck and let me know what you find, as I share your interest, and also travel a lot. I think I will pass on Steven's suggestion for Iceland !

IF that was Iceland, the picture must have been taken in the mountains. Usually there is not that much snow in the principal cities or "low lands". Iceland is warmed by the Gulf Stream just like England, otherwise they both would be "snow-bound" much of the year.

Iceland is a great place to visit.

Best regards,

KMEM

In Spain, I know the Puro Beach Club in Palma de Mallorca provides outdoor massages by the swimming pool. Sometimes there are 2 or 3 therapists working outdoors so the massage remains resolutely therapeutic. The beach-club is linked to the Hotel Puro in the old town of Palma and they organise the bookings for the massage.

I don't have any suggestions, but your question reminded me of a guy who had a place in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania. His place was perfectly situated that you couldn't see any houses or buildings ... only the beautiful scenery of the mountains. He had an outdoor jacuzzi he had you sit in for 15 minutes to prepare for the massage, also done outdoors.

Sadly, he no longer is in the business!

Last year I went to Tulum, in Mexico, a gorgeous pristine quiet Caribbean beach where I escape to whenever it's possible for me.

Walking on the miles long beach one late afternoon I saw a big tent (with open sides) with two massage tables and two masseurs promoting a nice massage on the beach overlooking the gorgeous ocean. I accepted and got a nice (nothing spectacular) massage. The unexpected thing was that after it became almost completely dark, and having remained alone with the my masseur (a nice looking guy, even if not spectacular either), I began to feel that he was insisting on massaging more...intimate parts. The feeling became reality when he (dressed in white T-shirts and white shorts) started to push his crotch against my shoulders, hands, arms, legs to make me feel his hardon. Even if it was quite dark we could have still be seen by the few people still walking after sunset, and also his fellow masseur and another couple of young cute ladies (the ones who would offer the massage to the people walking on the beach) were behind the tent and not that far. Anyway we discretely played a bit with our hardons, he whispered in my ears a couple of times to come back later so he could fuck me in the dark when nobody was there, but after I payed (no extras!) him and thanked him I preferred to keep this experience as it was. :) Anyway, an outdoor massage overlooking the ocean is priceless.

I don't have any suggestions, but your question reminded me of a guy who had a place in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania. His place was perfectly situated that you couldn't see any houses or buildings ... only the beautiful scenery of the mountains. He had an outdoor jacuzzi he had you sit in for 15 minutes to prepare for the massage, also done outdoors.

Sadly, he no longer is in the business!

This reminded me of a guy who used to advertise in the DC area (maybe still does) who had a a similar setup somewhere far outside town - in Virginia, maybe? Never made contact since it was always too hard for me to figure out how to get out there.

This reminded me of a guy who used to advertise in the DC area (maybe still does) who had a a similar setup somewhere far outside town - in Virginia, maybe? Never made contact since it was always too hard for me to figure out how to get out there.

You are talking about Vince (http://www.AffordableMassage.com ). I have had sessions with him here near DC. I have not ventured out to his spot in West Virginia where he advertises outdoor massage. He sometimes advertises as "Hillbilly" massage with him kneeling next to an old rusted out truck. I found him much more attractive in person, than in the pics. He is a nice down to earth guy, with a good massage, and really good rates.

He owns a campground in West Virginia and splits his time between here (near DC), and there weekly. In the cold months, the outside session is not available. In the colder months, he offers fireside sessions and time in his wood fired Sauna.

The Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa located about 45 minutes from Reykjavik, Iceland. The pools there are wonderfully hot and set in the midst of an unearthly-looking lava bed.

http://www.bluelagoon.com/blue-lagoon-spa/

I've been a number of times, once during a visit to Iceland, and twice as part of a brief stopover on my way to Europe (it's only about 20 mins from the airport).

They do offer massages there, but sadly, they are strictly therapeutic. Still, definitely worth a visit.

The Blue Lagoon is definitely a place to visit if you're in Iceland. They do the massages "floating" in the water on a kind of raft. Book ahead of time if you can. Unfortunately, you can't choose your therapist. There were a couple of hot masseurs doing it shirtless (the massages take place in a huge public pool area with hundreds of people swimming in public view, so all is strictly professional) but I wound up with a woman-you get "next available" based on your appointment time. Be aware that you are required to shower naked before putting on your swimming suit and entering the complex. The only way around this is to book 3 hours in the Exclusive Lounge (availability is limited and it costs 300 Euros). I've done both and don't think the Exclusive Lounge is worth it.

Archived