Mike Black in San Francisco

poolboy48220
This topic is 4151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met up with him in SF a little more than a year ago. *His pics are accurate and he seems to update them often. *Trying to avoid a review here, i'll just say he is an honest and sweet guy, so if he strikes your fancy, go for it.

Seve

Since you did see him, ask daddy if you could write a review even at this time. Your experiences with Mike would help those who are interested in him.

I'm not inclined to petition Daddy to submit a review for an encounter that was more than a year ago. There are reasons for the rules and I see no significant exception here, if indeed there are any valid exceptions. I vaguely recall that Daddy already addressed this in the forum quite some time ago.

I remember Mike as a genuine and easy guy to deal with. If you want more info, check out his Rentmen ad. http://rentmen.com/youngboyforu. A couple of nice video clips and a very nice recommendation from Nate Bruno. Also.a travel schedule for Chicago and NY.

Beyond that, if you want more assurance that he will meet your requirements I suggest you follow what has always been the best advice on this forum since it started: "tell him what you want".

Steve

As SFSteve mentions, I recommend this guy on his Rentmen page and think the world of him. As he says, Mike is honest and sweet, and I'll add he loves sex and is very into it. His pics are indeed recent and he updates them frequently. Send me a PM or email if you have further questions, or better yet get in touch with Mike and see if it's a match.

I don't know the guy he lists as a duo partner but agree he is a hottie!

Yesterday {1.26.13} I went to Mike's ad on http://www.rentmen.com {San Francisco} and reread his ad, viewed his pics, and watched the vids that he has there. Because of my actions,

I decided that I have to meet him prior to his traveling back East and to Berlin. A few hours later, Mike wrote me the most enticing and encouraging email. As a result of both of

our actions, I must see him at the end of this month or perhaps next. I am truly interested and turned on.

If we do manage to connect, you all can rest assured that I'd write a detailed review, something that I enjoy doing for others to read and enjoy and perhaps connect with the man

I've reviewed, especially if my experience has been a stellar one, leaving me with many afterglows later.

Archived