This Site and Its Opreation

kjun
This topic is 4175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"goading"

Maybe the OP is running out of things to do in Bangkok?

It's not that the original 'barb' requires a lot of time or effort to compose. :)

ive been. ive seen it. i wasn't that impressed. dirty and cramped is what id call it

You've seen the really bad parts. You need to hang out with the right people next time.

Getting back to the original subject matter of this thread.... I agree with the many posters who thank Daddy for all the work put into making this site a great resource, and I have no criticism of his decision to take a holiday. I'm just wondering if there is some word about when new reviews will start to appear on the site?

Getting back to the original subject matter of this thread.... I agree with the many posters who thank Daddy for all the work put into making this site a great resource, and I have no criticism of his decision to take a holiday. I'm just wondering if there is some word about when new reviews will start to appear on the site?

As I recall, Daddy said he planned to re-start after the DC event, which is this weekend. So, my guess/U] would be, some time next week.

It seems that some of yall have misread the OP's intent. He is clearly performing due-diligence, sampling the installed base of users who generate significant revenue that fall to the bottom line of this company and a handsome ROI to the owner's benefit. I smell a lucrative buyout offer coming to management soon. LOL!!!!

I smell bullshit. the original author knows he's in the minority on this and ran for the hills. never even came back to defend his post

Of course it was premeditated. But that's his usual modus operandi ... What else can you expect when you drop a bombshell - just run.

I'm afraid if this continues someone will pull the plug soon.

jeez you guys...isn't it possible the OP has been messin' wit us this whole time?.....again, don't take it all so seriously....

as Steven alluded to, I now fear Daddy is going to just wrap it up and move on....but, instead, I hope he deals with the drama here and doesn't pull the plug....this is one of my favorite sites to look into each day I'm home

I find this entire discussion amusing. It is something we go through every year when Daddy takes his annual vacation. It’s becoming something like the annual flu.

As I have stated previously I taught in a public high school for over three decades. There used to be a saying that the classroom was the last vestige of the absolute monarchy. It was once definitely true but is much less so today. The REAL absolute vestiges of the absolute monarchy are web sites. Daddy owns and operates this site thus he is able, IF HE CHOOSES, to be, unfair, fair, outrageous, capricious, mean spirited, kind, gentle, generous, arbitrary, or take a vacation at any time and for any duration etc., etc., etc., – IT IS HIS SITE. Additionally he can ban anyone he wishes from the site for any reason he chooses PERIOD. If any of us, who participate here, don’t like the way he runs the site there is absolutely NOONE forcing us to hang around. Any of us can leave anytime.

Can we all please stop whining and move on. There have to be dozens of more interesting topics.

I find this entire discussion amusing. It is something we go through every year when Daddy takes his annual vacation. It’s becoming something like the annual flu.

As I have stated previously I taught in a public high school for over three decades. There used to be a saying that the classroom was the last vestige of the absolute monarchy. It was once definitely true but is much less so today. The REAL absolute vestiges of the absolute monarchy are web sites. Daddy owns and operates this site thus he is able, IF HE CHOOSES, to be, unfair, fair, outrageous, capricious, mean spirited, kind, gentle, generous, arbitrary, or take a vacation at any time and for any duration etc., etc., etc., – IT IS HIS SITE. Additionally he can ban anyone he wishes from the site for any reason he chooses PERIOD. If any of us, who participate here, don’t like the way he runs the site there is absolutely NOONE forcing us to hang around. Any of us can leave anytime.

Can we all please stop whining and move on. There have to be dozens of more interesting topics.

Well said Epigonos....

Admin note: Don't get the thread closed or moved.

jeez you guys...isn't it possible the OP has been messin' wit us this whole time?.....again, don't take it all so seriously....

That was my initial thought. The OP has been a member for awhile. I assumed he was being sarcastic/joking.

Archived