GOING COMMANDO

Guest fukamarine
This topic is 2030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the point of always bumping threads from years ago? You and Avalon are the two extremes on the forum :rolleyes:

3_DF3_D7_B3-_FE39-4457-8382-_A20987809211.jpg

1. What's the point of having a search function if not to find old posts that are in a similar vein or have a pertinent title?

2. I, for one, (as the immortal Julia Sugarbaker would've said) find it interesting to see what posters from prehistoric times were thinking. They lived on a Planet Earth that was far different than the one we live on now. They may even have thought they had the worst President possible governing them. Can you imagine such naivete? Surely, we can learn from their ignorance! (I know, I know... don't call you 'Shirley.')

2. I, for one, (as the immortal Julia Sugarbaker would've said) find it interesting to see what posters from prehistoric times were thinking.

Yes, except few of us even remember 10 people who might have posted back then. For me, it's a waste of time unless it's an usually interesting thread. Going Commando hardly qualifies as a landmark thread.

Yes, except few of us even remember 10 people who might have posted back then.

How many people do you remember from when Shakespeare wrote what nowadays probably would've been his blog? Or is it your intention to insult those pioneering posters of the early 21st century by implying their words were less meaningful and timeless than those penned by old Willy S.?

How many people do you remember from when Shakespeare wrote what nowadays probably would've been his blog? Or is it your intention to insult those pioneering posters of the early 21st century by implying their words were less meaningful and timeless than those penned by old Willy S.?

Hardly a relevant comparison in this digital info age

Rick Munroe posted twice in the thread. He was a close ally when I started posting. Rick would find your comments totally ridiculous, especially the term "pioneering posters."

Rick Munroe posted twice in the thread. He was a close ally when I started posting. Rick would find your comments totally ridiculous, especially the term "pioneering posters."

When you were born, did the doctors notice you were missing the sarcasm gene, or was testing for that not available way back then??

• 11 months later...
This topic is 2030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.