Rod Hagen a bottom?!

Bob
This topic is 4173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shit! I'm out of the country so until I get home I can't look through my emails and communications to try to figure out if I know either of these reviewers but I'm DEFINITELY not bottominig. It's not on the menu. It hasn't been on the menu since 2000. It is not something I enjoy. Ouch. No. No. Promise. If you think I'm just smoke-screening, if you hire me with those expectations, you're going to be very disappointed.

Otherwise, very nice reviews, just some confounding exaggerations.

Holy shit! I'm out of the country so until I get home I can't look through my emails and communications to try to figure out if I know either of these reviewers but I'm DEFINITELY not bottominig. It's not on the menu. It hasn't been on the menu since 2000. It is not something I enjoy. Ouch. No. No. Promise. If you think I'm just smoke-screening, if you hire me with those expectations, you're going to be very disappointed.

Rod, I think you need to calm down and give this a 24-hour cooling off period. Maybe then you'll feel like reaching out to your client and being compassionate and forgiving.

Rod you crack me up. Actually I am much relieved. Otherwise I would be saying to myself, "Hows come he didn't tell me bout no bottoming'...lol lol So much for accuracy and honesty in the reviews.

I so look forward to your response! Would you like me to put a this up as a temporary response until you have a chance to work one up?

Holy shit! I'm out of the country so until I get home I can't look through my emails and communications to try to figure out if I know either of these reviewers but I'm DEFINITELY not bottominig. It's not on the menu. It hasn't been on the menu since 2000. It is not something I enjoy. Ouch. No. No. Promise. If you think I'm just smoke-screening, if you hire me with those expectations, you're going to be very disappointed. Otherwise, very nice reviews, just some confounding exaggerations.

Thank you for offering Daddy. My initial reaction is to not post a response but rather to bury the review in the next few months with reviews I'll request other clients to submit; something I don't often do.

For now I've responded here in the forum, and while I don't want to mislead any potetial clients refering only to this site and not my Rentboy or other ads, I also think I'd prefer to maintain a long and unbroken chain of reviews without any "Rod Responds" distractions. Even when I got my one "bad" review I let it stand only to be overwhelmed by the subsequent submissions.

Maybe it is better for me to respond, but I'm going to have to give it some thought, so while I'm traveling I'll leave it alone.

Thank you for offering Daddy. My initial reaction is to not post a response but rather to bury the review in the next few months with reviews I'll request other clients to submit; something I don't often do.

.... Even when I got my one "bad" review I let it stand only to be overwhelmed by the subsequent submissions.

Maybe it is better for me to respond, but I'm going to have to give it some thought, so while I'm traveling I'll leave it alone.

Rod, you're such a class act. Your no-response reasoning and allowing the review site to 'self-correct' is the sign of wisdom and the sexy confidence you've always exuded in your online presence.

I'm going to bed tonight wondering ... (Now just what can two tops do with one another?)

Well I hope they werent sticking their cocks in your mouth and thinking it was your ass ??? That Really would be disturbing !

What is disturbing is "labeling" people. What's that urgent need to put people into boxes? [/color]

I use to say labels belong on can goods not people. I've had 3 serious bf's in my life and not one time did I every ask them prior to going out if they were a top or a bottom.

things kinda just fell into place.. I knew a couple once that stayed together 25 years in a closed relationship with no anal sex at all because nether liked to bottom they just found other ways to enjoy each other

I use to say labels belong on can goods not people. I've had 3 serious bf's in my life and not one time did I every ask them prior to going out if they were a top or a bottom.

things kinda just fell into place.. I knew a couple once that stayed together 25 years in a closed relationship with no anal sex at all because nether liked to bottom they just found other ways to enjoy each other

I agree completely, but sexual compatibility is of tantamount importance to the success of a relationship, and usually after the "first time" you'll know what role you will be playing. People like to put lables on things to make them more clearcut and defined for themselves not for the subjects.... Its much easier for a person to say "oh, hes a bottom" than to wonder or speculate. Yeah, it sucks, but its how it is.... I was partnered for over 22 yrs, and never once did we say to each other, "ok hon, tonite you will top".... We just looked at each other and KNEW what was gonna go down. (and on whom).

Archived