411 on Derek G (Seattle, but visiting Raleigh)

seeker630

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be interesting in knowing myself. One of us may have to "take the plunge..."

I've always thought his ad sounded a little strange--plus--IMO--he looks handsome in some of his pictures but his more current pictures don't look that great.

Rex

I've always thought his ad sounded a little strange--plus--IMO--he looks handsome in some of his pictures but his more current pictures don't look that great.

Rex

The ad is a bit...philosophical? I sent him a message & asked a couple of questions about compatibility, but he only answered one of the questions. I'll probably try again next week, or once he arrives in town.

btw - how can you tell which pictures are the more recent ones?

Nice to see a review today, although it's a bit light on details.

The reviewer seems to have had better communications than I did, so I'll try again closer to his arrival in my area.

The comment about large earrings did give me pause, since I prefer a more preppy or mainstream look.

The ad is a bit...philosophical? I sent him a message & asked a couple of questions about compatibility, but he only answered one of the questions. I'll probably try again next week, or once he arrives in town.

btw - how can you tell which pictures are the more recent ones?

I've been looking at his ad for 2 years--and I can tell which are the old pictures and which are the new. The ear studs pictures are some of the newer ones.

Rex

I've been looking at his ad for 2 years--and I can tell which are the old pictures and which are the new. The ear studs pictures are some of the newer ones.

Rex

Thanks, Rex.

I found a new guy on backpage who was fun, and Paul is returning for the holidays, so I may not feel like taking a gamble with Derek.

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...