411 on Andres out of NYC (and who will be visiting Atlanta)?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 2971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've noticed this guy for a long time too, and been impressed with the review about how passionate and connected he gets. But like Ronin, really all top here. Any further insight here about why and when he bottoms He's advertising as versatile in DC now. Come on guys what's his trigger?

I suspect the "trigger" is whether he is truly turned on by the other person....I mean "gotta have it NOW' type of turned on. If he's not, then odds are low he will say "Mount Up"...

• 1 month later...

He's been around for years. Used to advertise as David and I think was roommates with Isern for awhile. Sexy as Hell. Bart hired him a couple of years ago and had a good time as well. So he must be a good top. That one is very dick specific.

Great ass.

I suspect the "trigger" is whether he is truly turned on by the other person....I mean "gotta have it NOW' type of turned on. If he's not, then odds are low he will say "Mount Up"...

ROFL

As I reported a posts above this one, after giving me a good plowing one night, Andres then flipped and said, 'Fuck me!' Which I certainly did.

I can almost guarantee you he was not "gotta have it NOW" type of turned on by me :rolleyes: any more than he would be by any typical client.

ROFL after giving me a good plowing one night, Andres then flipped and said, 'Fuck me!' Which I certainly did.

Sweet...http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/thumbs/smileys-thumbs-951446.gif

I gotta come to NY and hang out with you sometime. :D

Archived