411 on Andres out of NYC (and who will be visiting Atlanta)?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 2971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's his link:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=329561

Any info that goes beyond the two Daddy's reviews is appreciated.

On massage M4M he has a total of 38 reviews, mostly 9's and 10's...but he does have I think it was 11 reviews which were below a rating of 5, which only can be seen by 'premium members'.... Comments ranging from he doesn't look like his pics to the massage was sub par. I always pass when I see one or more reviews below a 5. That being said, I have lusted after him for a long time, and if he came to LA, I doubt that I would be able to resist, sub par or not. Hell just to see him naked would be enough for me. If memory serves me correctly, he has been discussed on the forum, but I can't remember the verdict. You might want to research here in the archives.

On massage M4M he has a total of 38 reviews, mostly 9's and 10's...but he does have I think it was 11 reviews which were below a rating of 5, which only can be seen by 'premium members'.... Comments ranging from he doesn't look like his pics to the massage was sub par. I always pass when I see one or more reviews below a 5. That being said, I have lusted after him for a long time, and if he came to LA, I doubt that I would be able to resist, sub par or not. Hell just to see him naked would be enough for me. If memory serves me correctly, he has been discussed on the forum, but I can't remember the verdict. You might want to research here in the archives.

Thanks!

I had a very unpleasant experience with him in DC a few years ago... scheduled to start with a massage, which was very poor, one of the worst I have ever had...all he wanted to do was top me, but I had told him ahead of time that I was a top and did not bottom... after 30 minutes of a very uncomfortable situation, I left. I should have written a review, but did not, and maybe it was just lack of chemistry or communication, but it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

I just tried to send you a private message. If you like that latin heat he is the man for you. He is sensual, he is a great kisser. I do not bottom but I did for him and then I fucked him but good. I think there was some massage in there too

Just sent you a pm....should be working now.

Sorry, seems to be some confusion. I thought good ol boy was trying to send me a pm, since he posted directly below my post, so I sent him a pm. Perhaps I was wrong, and the pm was meant for you...not sure now what is going on???

Sorry. I just created some confusion (I thought that note was too me). Let's just pretend the whole thing never happened! (slowly steps backward off the stage). ... LOL

• 2 years later...

I think this is him:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13237/

As you can see from the thread, It's almost all positive. If I were in NY, I would definitely take a chance. He's been around for years, but he constantly changes up the photo set, which leads me to believe that his pics are probably accurate.

Can't say enough good things about him. Have seen him a half dozen times over several years. On one of his trips to Boston I saw him 3 nights running; first 2 sessions he topped me, then in middle of third evening he suddenly flipped over and said, 'Fuck me!' Which I certainly did. :) He is always & ever present, spontaneous, in the moment. A real person, a real pleasure to be with.

And did I say HOT?

Can't say enough good things about him. Have seen him a half dozen times over several years. On one of his trips to Boston I saw him 3 nights running; first 2 sessions he topped me, then in middle of third evening he suddenly flipped over and said, 'Fuck me!' Which I certainly did. :) He is always & ever present, spontaneous, in the moment. A real person, a real pleasure to be with.

And did I say HOT?

You're a lucky man AdamSmith....;)

• 11 months later...
I had a very unpleasant experience with him in DC a few years ago... scheduled to start with a massage, which was very poor, one of the worst I have ever had...all he wanted to do was top me, but I had told him ahead of time that I was a top and did not bottom... after 30 minutes of a very uncomfortable situation, I left. I should have written a review, but did not, and maybe it was just lack of chemistry or communication, but it was one of the worst experiences I have ever had.

Archived