The belt??????????????

Travis69
This topic is 4243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Person gets undressed getting ready for a sexual situation. He will be putting on the same clothes in one hour and leaving. In the process of getting undressed he takes his belt out of his pant's loops and rolls it up and sets it on top of his pants. The rest of his clothing is just tossed on a chair in a casual manner. Is this normal or is this a signal that the person would like you to use the belt on him? PS. The person is extremely shy and asking him might scare him away.

Not sure Travis, but I always take my belt off also and place it on top of my pants, and NO NO NO I don't like to get whipped. NO please do not whip me! ;);)

Thanks for the answer. I just found him doing it intriguing. Won't whip you but perhaps a love tap on your butt after a job well done!!!!:rolleyes:

Belts have a habit of slipping out of belt loops, falling to the floor, and making a big noise when the buckle hits the surface. The best way to prevent this from happening? Removing the belt and rolling it up neatly.

Archived