Montreal - Sept 2012

brettnyc
This topic is 4254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just returned from the weekend in Montreal and as expected, the cast of dancers at Stock and Campus was considerably different from prior visit last July. Overall, Campus has eclipsed Stock as far as caliber of dancers – not sure when that happened, but it was disappointing to see average looking guys at Stock on stage for the first time I can recall. They might very well have all been nice guys, but I don’t go to strip clubs to see nice guys on stage…I go there to see smoking hot guys with amazing physiques who ooze sex appeal – and those types were few and far between.

I arrived Friday afternoon in Montreal to cloudy skies and warm temps and after grabbing a quick lunch and walk around the old city, I was ready to dive into a smorgasbord of naked dancing guys at Campus . Among those I saw there were:

1. Kevin - an Italian guy, mostly bald with medium build

2. Colby – bigger football player build with blondish hair

3. Tyler - blond twink with a large endowment and dancers’ moves on stage

4. Guillome – reminded me of Gastone from Beauty and the Beast…go figure

5. Etienne – very hot, lanky build and great stage poses – one of my favorites for sex appeal

6. Davey – compact, Latin looking, though I think he’s French Canadian

7. Nick – another French Canadian, dark hair, medium built – sexy face, average build

8. Jay – shorter built, but more buff than most of the afternoon dancers at Campus

9. Roberto – Cuban background with a nice uncut cock, and ok build –

10. Jacob – nice bigger build with sexy smile and tattoo the length of his arm , he also worked as bartender on Saturday night

After taking a break from the afternoon smorgasbord at Campus I took a break for dinner – and made my way to Stock afterwards. The offerings included Derek who is taller, wore glasses which he quickly discarded and has a nice muscular build. There was a new dancer named Mike, who look very young and out of his element,but had a nice smooth build. I didn’t stay as long as I had planned at Stock as the guys on stage just weren’t doing it for me and I had hopes of seeing my heartthrob Kevin the firefighter at Campus. Returning to Campus, I saw several of the same dancers from earlier, but several new and hot additions. It seemed that Friday night atCampus is the night for big, buff guys of the type who used to work at Stock. There were several stand-outs,not all big muscle, but all were very hot and worked up the crowd, which was much more enthusiastic than the audience at Stock. I was thrilled to see Big Dave:- competitive body builder, with very sexy face, though he wasn’t too good about marketing himself, as he stayed semi-clothed on stage, something that quite a few dancers were game to do at both clubs which didn’t occur in the past. There was also:

1. Stevie – the new wonderboy of the weekend who had stage side customers showering him with $5 dollar bills – he was very sexy and had a great spark about him, but wasn’t a knock-out in my book. In any case, it was nice to see a dancer who could illicit such a tremendous amount of excitement from the audience – there were a couple of audience participation moments during his dances that made things interesting..

2. Maxim – very buff body-builder, but much more loose on stage than Dave and clearly not shy

3. Nessun sp? – also very muscular, with full arm sleeve tattoo that turned me off – he’s talkative off stage

4. Sean- shorter buff guy who looked like Maxim’s younger brother

5. Jack – sweet, blondish guy with average build, told me he’s been at Campus for 4 months / like many of the guys I saw this weekend, the dancers don’t seem to be sticking around the clubs as long anymore.

6. Lenko – very buff Eastern European with nice chest and blond spikey hair

Alas, I didn’t run into Kevin the firefighter on Friday – but with Saturday around the corner, hope springs eternal…

After a nice morning of walking from the Village to Laurier and everywhere in between, I made it back to Campus on Saturday late afternoon to see what was hoppin. Among the new guys who I didn’t see on Friday were:

1. Alexy – cute, smooth brunette twink who bounced around on stage with a nice boner

2. Calvin – one of my favorites of this trip – very buff and sexy unshaven looking guy – personable and seems more mature than is age would suggest – he said he used to work at Stock – and he reminded me of the type of sexy dancers who Stock used to have in scads…and BINGO – Calvin delivered on his lap dances- very sensual ! I was glad I caught him when I did, because although he told me he’d around til midnight that evening ,I didn’t seem him again when I returned later that night.

3. Carmelo – sweet, lanky kid with an average body

4. Paulie – he has very good dance moves…one of the few guys who really worked it on the stage

5. Brandon – blondish, compact muscular build

6. Gianni – Latin looking twink – but not much going on in the sex appeal department

After no sightings of Kevin the firefighter on Friday, I was hoping Saturday night would be a lucky charm for me. I started out after dinner at Stock to see if anything had improved. This time I did see a few more guys who were like the guys from the Stock I used to know --- though a couple were guys I’ve seen at Adonis and Swinging Richards in Miami, including Armani – who has dark Latin looks and tiger tattoos across his shoulders…very sexy. Also there was Alfred, who has killer calves and a killer cock to match his ripped blond muscular body..but alas his charm ends at the runway…he usually walked up to most customers and with no introduction, asked, “do you want a lap dance?”, If I hadn’t seen him before, this might have worked, but I was looking for a little more effort or at least feigned personality from him. There was a cut dancer named Tristan, but he spent most of the time on stage looking at himself on the video screens on the side walls of the bar, which gave off an odd vibe. I left scratching my head …and went back to Campus.

Campus was once again buzzing, but not as full as late Friday night…and alas, the muscle gods from the n ight before were not there. As if to add insult to injury, there was no sign of Kevin- so my efforts at stalking Montreal’s sexiest firefighter wen t up in smoke…no pun intended….well almost none !

While I had a good time, this was not my most successful trip to Montreal – and maybe things have changed permanently in the Montreal scene since the golden age when one US dollar bought 1.35 Canadian. One of the dancers from told me that dancers have seen a drastic drop-off in their incomes due to the economy and Americans while still in abundance aren’t spending as freely as before. It’s understandable then that the caliber of the dancers has suffered in relation to the economy, which seems somewhat counter-intuitive, as you might guess that a poor economy would bring out more dancers – but from the looks of what I saw, it’s just the opposite. It’s still hard not to have a good time in Montreal, but I’m not sure I’d make an effort to travel there when the offerings in New York are on par now with what you’ll find in Montreal at a lower cost…but if a buff French Canadian whispers sweet nothings in my ear, I may have a change du Coeur.

I was also in Montreal this past weekend and spent most of my time at Campus. I did numerous dances in the back and, from what I could tell, nothing had changed from when I was there in June except that the curtains are gone. And the hot, young firefighter-in-training was there Sunday afternoon.

One of the dancers from told me that dancers have seen a drastic drop-off in their incomes due to the economy and Americans while still in abundance aren’t spending as freely as before. It’s understandable then that the caliber of the dancers has suffered in relation to the economy, which seems somewhat counter-intuitive, as you might guess that a poor economy would bring out more dancers – but from the looks of what I saw, it’s just the opposite.

That's an interesting observation. It does seem counter-intuitive.

Nice to hear that Kevin was at Campus on Sunday --- unfortunately, I was on my way to the airport when he was probably on his way to Campus.

I agree the lack of curtains wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be, though I would have preferred having them up.

I was also in Montreal this past weekend and spent most of my time at Campus. I did numerous dances in the back and, from what I could tell, nothing had changed from when I was there in June except that the curtains are gone. And the hot, young firefighter-in-training was there Sunday afternoon.

Wow....what a thorough and informative post from Brett. Lots of great detail. Thanks!! Interesting to hear Campus is still going strong in spite of no curtains in the back. One of the complaints I have about Stock during the last year is that management keeps peeking into the curtained booths to see what is going on. I find this very intrusive.

I wonder why Stock doesn't have as much muscle as Campus now??

Perhaps these guys are making more money at Campus than Stock? When I was there on the 7th Campus was packed, maybe because the room is smaller than Stock, but when the dancers cruised the room they were within reach of almost everyone in the club. At Stock the room seemed so much bigger and emptier, and the dancers didn't always cruise the whole room. I found the dancers friendlier and more approachable at Campus than Stock too.

Archived