I love CCOKC

East2West
This topic is 4297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought this was amusing. Unfortunately I don't think I remember who ANY of these people are, or the roles they played as kids, but I like the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Yes the sentiment was nice, and I hesitated to post, since I don't know any of these child actors either. I guess I should, but I was never one to watch much TV. I do feel that KC has become a bit annoying. LOL

I enjoyed it. I once thought KC was hot when I was growing up but now just think he is a dick. I remember a few of those guys in the vids. I always thought Jeremy Licht was also very cute when I was growing up but had forgot about him until now.

I enjoyed it. I once thought KC was hot when I was growing up but now just think he is a dick. I remember a few of those guys in the vids. I always thought Jeremy Licht was also very cute when I was growing up but had forgot about him until now.

Jeremy Licht was the one I most recognized from The Hogan Family and the other guy who was on Mr. Belvedere (there actually was a kinda hot older brother character on the show but he's not in the video). Like bvb and nate_sf, the other actors/shows in the video I'm also unfamiliar with.

Archived