Witty Banter

citylaw1
This topic is 4295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All of the time-outs in a just a few short days? I've been working on my tan a bit and missed out on some of nonsense. I long for the witty banter and poetic thrashing by brighter posters.

I see that the detention monitor behavior is alive and well.

Under your name it says Lord For those on Time out interestingly enough it says "time out". You can also go the the directory and again those on time out will be demarcated but not in a separate location. When you return from time out, your old title appears in lieu of time out

I erred. When you are on time out, apparently, your name is taken off the membership list.

Not true. Boner was poking around yesterday or the day before.

Well then boner got a time out since yesterday. So that is five that I am aware of at the moment. Btw, I did not see boner on the member list. I didn't check the others to see if the by are listed or not.

Well then boner got a time out since yesterday. So that is five that I am aware of at the moment. Btw, I did not see boner on the member list. I didn't check the others to see if the by are listed or not.

You have to click on their avatar from a post, and link to the profile from there.

AND don't forget when you are placed on a time out, your name is sent to Santa Claus and put on the BAD BAD BAD boy list

oh and u also lose access to the board Cappuccino machine

Under your name it says Lord For those on Time out interestingly enough it says "time out". You can also go the the directory and again those on time out will be demarcated but not in a separate location. When you return from time out, your old title appears in lieu of time out

I erred. When you are on time out, apparently, your name is taken off the membership list.

Archived