Grow that thick bush

Rick Munroe
This topic is 4326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The pubes turn up weeks later in your teeth

Well, on this side of the Atlantic, it's customary to brush our teeth and floss more frequently that every few weeks, so it's not an issue here. :p

and they may wash their dick but forget that their pubes stink of piss.

I've never come across anyone who pissed all over their pubic hair. Maybe it's an English thing? (Also, being hairy has nothing to do with hygiene or lack of it. There are certainly plenty of totally smooth yet dirty people in the world!)

Stop trimming. This turns me on:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6i5zjFoTE1roa98wo1_1280.jpg

I agree with you Rick. Many of my favorites are naturally hairy men and I truly believe they are extremely hygiene conscious

Boston Bill

I agree with you Rick. Many of my favorites are naturally hairy men and I truly believe they are extremely hygiene conscious

Mine, too. Although, i do like naturally smooth men, too. OK, fine, I'm just slutty.

Sexy until it starts turning gray and then reach for the clippers!!!!!

I happen to love silver daddies. :p

Yes, turned on. Reminds me of the Burt Reynolds cosmo centerfold.

Actually, look closely: he doesn't seem to have much in the pubic area! Still sexy, though.

http://nw08.american.edu/~rstreit/burtreynoldsbg.jpg

You, me and Phil really need to have a drink sometime.

Don't forget Mr. Ross...we only come as a pair. And yes, I agree! I like you guys.

It Don't turn me on

The pubes turn up weeks later in your teeth and they may wash their dick but forget that their pubes stink of piss. Dont get me started on crabs

I tend to agree! I don't like things that can "hide or be hidden" in a Forest! I prefer guys who take the time to trim...

I've never come across anyone who pissed all over their pubic hair. Maybe it's an English thing? (Also, being hairy has nothing to do with hygiene or lack of it. There are certainly plenty of totally smooth yet dirty people in the world!)

Marry me, Rick, I love you!! :)

Archived