For Photoshop Lovers

jjkrkwood
This topic is 4483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Forget all the Drama and hoopla over Rockhards Photoshop Debacle. Heres a nice, calm PS thread (not that anyone is interested)

illustrating how Kanye and Kim Kardashian might look in 10 yrs.... It made me chuckle, and is pretty good PS besides...

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/293857_10151925328535383_1292123408_n__oPt.jpg

Very funny, but that's how they might look if they lived in a random small town. In LA, people spend whatever it takes to stay slim and young-looking.

In looking back at the pic, I kinda look like Kimmy K, but only bald, and I dont wear church lady suits.

Forget all the Drama and hoopla over Rockhards Photoshop Debacle. Heres a nice, calm PS thread (not that anyone is interested)

illustrating how Kanye and Kim Kardashian might look in 10 yrs.... It made me chuckle, and is pretty good PS besides...

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/293857_10151925328535383_1292123408_n__oPt.jpg

This was floating around the other day—I would love to see it become reality in my lifetime.

Oh, and world peace—yeah, sure.

Very funny, but that's how they might look if they lived in a random small town. In LA, people spend whatever it takes to stay slim and young-looking.

There are plenty of people in LA who look like this picture, but the media simply doesn't show them.

Oh now you are trying to take over Seekers role in busting me for everything. OK, so it floated, and I CAUGHT it !!!! What a dick ! :o

Thank you JJK for bringing it to the Forum Otherwise I would not have seen it or enjoyed it

Boston Bill

Archived