How to know legs and butt, 1 easy lesson

friendofsheila
This topic is 4357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all of you guys for these posts... I never have the guts to take these kinds of pictures, but I sure enjoy them, and especially like the guys who "show" what is underneath those shorts when they are sitting down. They must have their pants altered to give a hint and sometimes more than a hint of what is underneath... GREAT COLLECTION... now if we could get some additional photos of the same guys for the Gallery!

Dd

A hunk of Italian Beef. Show me the Meatballs.

http://tubecrush.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/photo-764x1024.jpg

FUUUUCK!!!!! I want to crawl between his legs and just sniff....then lick....then suck....then really start to have fun. Damn. :p

Btw, I saw a super hot guy in the subway tonight. I thought of you and wanted to take a pic but I didn't have the nerve to do it without getting caught (mostly because he was checking me out instead of staring at a cell phone!).

FUUUUCK!!!!! I want to crawl between his legs and just sniff....then lick....then suck....then really start to have fun. Damn. :p

Btw, I saw a super hot guy in the subway tonight. I thought of you and wanted to take a pic but I didn't have the nerve to do it without getting caught (mostly because he was checking me out instead of staring at a cell phone!).

Here's how you do it: act like you are taking the picture of yourself (iPhones take pics front and back now) and mug for the camera. Don't use a flash.

Here's how you do it: act like you are taking the picture of yourself (iPhones take pics front and back now) and mug for the camera. Don't use a flash.

I actually downloaded a really good spy cam app which looks like a text page, is silent, etc. But I'd still feel weird and guilty doing it. I guess I just respect people's privacy too much! Especially because I would want mine respected.

Wanna Look up those shorts ?

http://subwaycrush.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/THSmith-0023.jpg

Yes, jj this is the type I would like to meet often! But like others here, I would be very shy of pulling out my phone and taking a photo!

Archived