How to know legs and butt, 1 easy lesson

friendofsheila
This topic is 4344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's Not on the train yet, BUT I'm goin where He's Goin

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm4lcmIzjw1qzj6szo1_500.jpg

You're in luck, JJ, One Direction will be at The Garden on Dec., 03rd. Tickets start at $149.98 on StubHub.

Great additions since my last comment here... I especially like the guy who is "enjoying the ride"... saw something very similar the other day, but instead of sweats, he was in shorts, and it left nothing to my imagination... wish I had the nerve to have taken a pic... thanks again for all the additional great pictures, guys !!

DD

Well, It IS kinda hot on the subway these days !

JJ--if you took this photo could you tell us anything about the situation? Since I see no clothes, backpack, anything anywhere near the guy, how did he get on the train and I can only speculate on how long this was allowed to go on before some kind of official action was taken. Maybe I'm just being a "softie" but if this photo is genuine, it breaks my heart.

Well, It IS kinda hot on the subway these days !

JJ--if you took this photo could you tell us anything about the situation? Since I see no clothes, backpack, anything anywhere near the guy, how did he get on the train and I can only speculate on how long this was allowed to go on before some kind of official action was taken. Maybe I'm just being a "softie" but if this photo is genuine, it breaks my heart.

Samai, in NYC, one doesnt question.... one just observes and records.

Damn, I gotta start leaving the car at home and take public transportation. I'm all about improving our environment.

Seriously though, I think this is a NYC phenomenon - nothing like tho happens in Philly :-(

Phil you have an open invite to visit.....and Ill show ya the ropes (literally !) :D

Since I see no clothes, backpack, anything anywhere near the guy, how did he get on the train and I can only speculate on how long this was allowed to go on before some kind of official action was taken. Maybe I'm just being a "softie" but if this photo is genuine, it breaks my heart.

I'm sure whoever took the pic was his friend and they had his clothes on their side of the train, out of view. It only takes a few seconds to strip off some flip flops and shorts, then snap a quick pic.

Rick---great thinking and you get a gold star from me for providing a plausible answer. I like your explanation much more than thinkilng that JJ or another stranger/passenger came across this fellow and snapped a photo. Forgot momentarily that so many photos are "staged."

Archived