Hott In Herre

Godiva
This topic is 7794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Its' getting Hott In Herre..so take off all your clothes..." I wish

Well after tonight it might get a little hotter..Tonight on ABC 8:00-10:00 a new show premiers...Are You Hot? and from some of the promos there are quite a few "muscles and hunks' with a few cunts thrown in to keep the heteros interested..To me a guys seems sexier when he doesn't realize how sexy he is. Tonight they will be raw and not stylized...Ya know what I mean??

Get your VCRs ready and start picking your favorites and bring them back here to discuss..

I like it it when you huh huh...with a little bit a huh huh..

P.S. Godiva alert!!!! Tommorrow is Valentines Day so guess what Sat(15) is.....50% off day... All those huge decorative hearts will be a little cheaper...Don't forget....

Guest fukamarine

I watched it for the whole 2 hours.

Some casual observations:

There were lots of hot men in both the contestants that didn't make the cut and those that did. What pissed me off was the females had the camera linger on their bodies while the men had the camera leave them so quickly it was over before you even realised what you were lookin at! UNFAIR

Of the 8 male semi-finalists who were whittled down to 4, my favorite was probably TRAVIS! But I also liked the guy in the blue & white shorts who was told he should get his teeth fixed and the muscle guy who was so well developed he almost had boobs - all three were real hot.

But....... how come the females get to wear the smallest of bikinis while the guys all wore these hopelessly baggie shorts. All you could see of their legs were tooth picks sticking out of the shorts. No thigh shots, not crotch shots and no butt shots. But with the women, they practically had their cunts hanging out. Is America really that homophobic? Answer? YES

I will definately watch it next week - seems like it is a 4 week series. Lots of fun

fukamarine

I tuned in just because I like to look at sexy boys, but I found myself growing fascinated by the assumptions about what is hot that were embodied in the comments of the judges. Why are the opinions of three people, all white, all (nominally) heterosexual, and all insiders in the entertainment industry, considered the most knowledgeable evaluators of sex appeal? The cultural assumptions in that fact alone are worth pondering.

As for their choices, all three seemed to feel that women who are extremely skinny (almost like adolescent boys with breasts) are the only ones with sex appeal. The males seem to be less homogenized, and some of the comments did seem appropriate, such as the observation that several had upper bodies out of proportion to their legs. I was also glad to hear one judge criticize a hunk for shaving his body hair. However, the three judges seemed to have too many tastes in common, and I was glad to hear the audience occasionally chastise them.

Archived