Elle king

josephga
This topic is 4358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

She has a great voice but I can't imagine why those awful reality shows are still on the air. :p
They are on the air because most of the viewers have lives that are even more hideous than the lives portrayed on most of these reality shows. Ah if I could only be a Desperate Kardashian Jersey Shore Mob wife Hair Dresser who had a Dirty Job and ate at Dives and Diners where Iron Chefs did home repairs and designed clothes for America's Next Top Model.

They are on the air because most of the viewers have lives that are even more hideous than the lives portrayed on most of these reality shows. Ah if I could only be a Desperate Kardashian Jersey Shore Mob wife Hair Dresser who had a Dirty Job and ate at Dives and Diners where Iron Chefs did home repairs and designed clothes for America's Next Top Model.

Priceless!!!! I spilled my coffee again...

Spilled my coffee as well...........:D:D

Archived