Living withMichael Jackson

liubit
This topic is 7766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think "Daddy" Jackson is that families problem. If only half of what LaToya accused him of is true then he really is a monster.

Maybe he helped himself to Michael too? Something horrible must of happened to create such a screwed-up soul.

:-(

RE: Living with Michael Jackson

It was a deeply disturbing interview, especially since I have stayed at the same Berlin hotel and visited the zoo. Jackson's unawareness about his children's lack of safety at the Berlin zoo was horrid.

Berliners are very friendly, but Michael is so isolated he never really has normal interaction with other people. I feel sorry for him.

Why he would talk so openly about sleeping in the same room, if not same bed, as a 12 year old boy after the large settlement with another boy is just plain crazy. Give him every benefit in the world -

it is asexual relationship - doesn't this open the door for another law suit? A law suit that he can not possibly fight. Very sad.

Well, I'm sure Whitney Houston is breathing a sigh of relief after Michael's latest spectacle. Kind of takes the heat off of her.

I was a big Jackson 5 fan and a Michael Jackson fan. I do feel sorry for him. He was obviously traumatized as a child. It's sad that he appears to not have anyone around him who'll dare speak the truth.

They're all on the payroll and no one wants to jeopardize the gravy train.

The scene where he was attempting to feed the baby was hard to watch.

There were several other disturbing scenes that only seemed to confirm

in my mind that he needs professional help.

He obviously suffers from body dysmorphia. And, for him to sit there and say that he's only had 2 plastic surgeries(on his nose!)was simply "ignorant", as he seemed so fond of saying about the media.

I hope he gets the help he so desperately needs.

JEFF

jeff4men@hotmail.com

>I saw this programme last night i got a friend to Fed-Ex a

>copy over early and to be honest i think its a bit of a

>hatchet job.

>

no don't be honest tell us a lie. u are a moron, people still use fed-ex, what no messenger. your post is self involved not about the program at all, u don't mention a single thing that wasn't already in print before your fed-ex copy arrived.

This is latest in a series of silly postings by someone who goes by the name IM MOORE. There used to be someone else with the same name, but he was a lot smarter and biting with his comments. I wonder if he knows that another person has taken over his name. I appreciated the

comments about the MJ interview & watched it because of the posting.

Guest nhl-nbaguy

Is his plastic surgery really any worse than the actions of gym nuts with or without steroids, body tanning salon adicts, serial hair dyers, body piercers etc? As for the rest, I don't have children, but I am not sure that a lot of "innocent" family interaction could not be spun in a negative way whether its nude shots of kids in the bath, bathing with kids, kissing kids on the lips, throwing kids in the air etc. This might be a time to recall the glass houses and the stones outside.

....and then there's cute, sexy & masculine 12-year old Gavin, so what if he's a few years younger than the guys discussed on this site.

Guest RetrdEscrt

I saw this programme last night i got a friend to Fed-Ex a copy over early and to be honest i think its a bit of a hatchet job.

There are parts of the program which make you feel very sorry for the guy a 44 year old guy who thinks he's a 10 year old boy-he truly thinks he is Peter Pan,and some of the things he says about his childhood definitely go some way towards explaning some of the behaviour he has perpetrated over the years.

There are also some parts that make your skin crawl-not the I-slept-with-kids-BS that the tabloids will jump on but check out the scene where he is feeding his baby in the Berlin hotel room that was not the actions of a normal person-Now the program clearly shows that he has NO grip on reality at all,he's been in a bubble since he was a kid and has no sense of what is right and wrong.

The actions of his father if to be believed go a long way towards explaining why he is like he is-basically he is a black guy who is ashamed to be black he says that he wanted to go on satge as a teenager with a mask on because he had lots of pimples etc but couldnt hide because he had to perform.

I'm sure that a lot will be written about this show but the 1 thing that jumped out at me was when you see his kids and he admits they were surrogates-NO SHIT can you imagine MJ having sex with a woman check out what he's like when he tells about Tatum O Neal trying to seduce him there is no way he's ever been near a woman,but anyway.

He is supposed to suffer from vitiligo this skin lightening disorder but he is still a black guy underneath but if his sperm was implanted into a WHITE surrogate mom the child would be MIXED RACE or HIGH YELLA but these kids are WHITE and blonde at that even though 1 has been dyed .I honestly think that he isnt the father of these kids there would be some mixed coloring in the child AND THERE ISN'T.

Check it out and see for yourselves..BIZARRE

What did make me laugh was his trying to say that he has only had 2 plastic surgery ops on his face which my hubby said what THIS YEAR .Gimme a break.

Archived