Nick Sterling ???

Guest thejuan
This topic is 926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He lists Drugs.."Ask Me"! I won't be asking :rolleyes:

I wonder what that means... Only certain drugs? Only if you initiate it? Such a long list of drugs he doesn't have room to put them all in his profile?

This dude did do a pretty Hot Video with "Derek Atlas" though..

And with others as well. But he's recently gotten too big and beefy for my tastes.

I wonder what that means... Only certain drugs? Only if you initiate it? Such a long list of drugs he doesn't have room to put them all in his profile?

And with others as well. But he's recently gotten too big and beefy for my tastes.

Maybe he "Plumps" when he gets cooked...

• 5 months later...

I saw him a few times on live cam on the Randy Blue website. It stuck me that he always seemed to have a perturbed, unfriendly quality about him. His answers to questions from guys on the board could be very curt. (And this was not just a one time viewing.) Of course, I'm sure some of the wacko's in that chat room can be agitating, but still...

I was going to schedule, but there were two red flags. First, he asked what I was into, and told me for him to bottom there would be an up-charge. $50-$100 if I remember correctly. Then he asked for my stats, then a pic. His text messages are very brief but polite and professional, but I politely declined and never heard back.

I got the same age , stats, pictures treatment.

I saw him a few times on live cam on the Randy Blue website. It stuck me that he always seemed to have a perturbed, unfriendly quality about him. His answers to questions from guys on the board could be very curt. (And this was not just a one time viewing.) Of course, I'm sure some of the wacko's in that chat room can be agitating, but still...

His live shows on RB communicate the same kind of attitude.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 years later...