female clients

josephga
This topic is 4367 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess so.

Officer Rasputina (in broken English): "Your Honor, I cannot testify against someone who gave me orgasm so strong and so big like real man—unlike pathetic weakling of husband at home!"

Judge: "Well, I have no recourse but to DISMISS THIS CASE!" (balloons and confetti drop from ceiling, then hunky shirtless butler offers glasses of celebratory champagne, making the scene go from bad, to better, to awesome).

Judge gives toothy, seductive grin to Peter Hung, who smiles at camera and gives a knowing wink.

And... scene.

HOW do you know ALL THIS? :D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But here in NYC, the gay guys are only interested in the type of women who own Birkin bags.

I think Birkin bags are boring (and many of the women who carry them are wannabees and boring, too). I care more about your brain, your personality, the sound of your voice, and your Photoshop skills then I care about where you carry your Laura Mercier.

But then again, a ravishing beauty will always bring me to my knees.

I think Birkin bags are boring (and many of the women who carry them are wannabees and boring, too). I care more about your brain, your personality, the sound of your voice, and your Photoshop skills then I care about where you carry your Laura Mercier.

Well, you have to be well connected and wealthy to get a Birkin bag, with its 6 year waiting list. (Of course, this is by design.) I, on the other hand, won't buy any bag that costs more than $300 and isn't available online.

But then again, a ravishing beauty will always bring me to my knees.

There are plenty of beauties in NYC, so I'm sure you'll find one that will require knee pads (no pun intended).

you have to be well connected and wealthy to get a Birkin bag

The "well-connected" in NYC are a dime a dozen. And, IMO, true wealth is not a prerequisite for owning a Birkin. Furthermore, wealth never equals good taste. Consider Trump, as just one example.

I know a thing or two about merchandising, advertising, and the things that drive women shoppers wild. Birkin has a brilliant marketing strategy. But if I were a wealthy woman, owning one would mean nothing to me. It's an item for the "other" girl to buy.

(I know where to go in Italy to have my own bag custom made. There's nothing like carrying a true one-of-a-kind. When CEO's ask me, "Where did you purchase that bag?," I smile and say it was custom designed for me in Italy. When they find out that I designed it, the subject changes quickly.)

• 2 weeks later...

I know a thing or two about merchandising, advertising, and the things that drive women shoppers wild. Birkin has a brilliant marketing strategy. But if I were a wealthy woman, owning one would mean nothing to me. It's an item for the "other" girl to buy.

Yep, that's why I said the waiting list is by design. And Hermes has managed to convince enough wealthy women in NYC to care, partially by creating different tiers of Birkins. ("But is yours a shooting star?") Once it's for the "other girl" to carry, the line is done.

(I know where to go in Italy to have my own bag custom made. There's nothing like carrying a true one-of-a-kind. When CEO's ask me, "Where did you purchase that bag?," I smile and say it was custom designed for me in Italy. When they find out that I designed it, the subject changes quickly.)

So you just like being SUPER-pretentious ???? Much better ! I somehow forgot you were the master at that, as well being a know it all on EVERY sujbect... Some people are truly Blessed.

And I am not exactly sure what the Original post has to do with YOUR marketing prowess, but i am sure that doesnt matter either.....(I remember someone somewhere saying that those damn Trolls just take over EVERY thread). Got that right !

Archived