Davey Wavy swims in a tub of lube ?!?!?!?

EXPAT
This topic is 4533 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you are a fan of Davey Wavy then you will like this. One of his bucket list items was to swim in a pool of lube and they made it happen.

[video=youtube;m6eks3jRgWY]

"All the lube that your little anus can desire." And yes, I've seen someone who had the super pump by the bed.

I love daveywavey and watch all his vids. This one was especially enjoyable. He is one hot guy.

Btw, I couldn't help but be distracted because in lots of the video when talking to the camera he looks like a Vulcan....what's up with those ears. Lol

I use too have naked self pics of him he made when he first turned up. he has a nice piece of beef

For those interested, here is a link to some posts and where there are some of the naked self pics of DaveyWavey (may or may not be the ones referred to by josephga). You have to scroll down a bit to find them. With photoshopping, who knows if these are for real or not, but they seem to be (at least from my untrained eye).

http://jmedia27.justusboys.com/forum/male-celebrity-news-gossip/326821-davey-wavey-%5Bmerged%5D.html

Thank you very much for that definition of "turn up." Btw, in that dictionary, is there a definition for "pun"? That's what I was making when I asked if he'd been missing a long time. :)

Sorry, Rick - I didn't get it (And still don't :( )

For those interested, here is a link to some posts and where there are some of the naked self pics of DaveyWavey (may or may not be the ones referred to by josephga). You have to scroll down a bit to find them. With photoshopping, who knows if these are for real or not, but they seem to be (at least from my untrained eye).

http://jmedia27.justusboys.com/forum/male-celebrity-news-gossip/326821-davey-wavey-%5Bmerged%5D.html

Yeah those are the photos I saw few years ago. I think at one time he had them on manhunt

Archived