William Levy in 3rd place? It can't be

operalover21
This topic is 4536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don't read the first post or it'll kill it for you.

If I was up for more killing I'd read the results on msnbc.com. They post results as soon as the east coast broadcast is finished.

It frees up Tuesday nights to watch something else (or turn the blasted thing off).

I think the judges and America thought that his Finale offerings were "SAFE" for him.? He excels at Latin style, and did just THAT, although to extreme Hottness... It just wasnt VERSATILE enough... Donald is HOT chocolate with rippling muscles so I didnt mind him winning. He certainly pulled it out of the hat for the Finale.... Gave us a cornucopia of dance style..... Now what I wouldnt have given to see Donald dance WITH William.... :eek:

The show hasn't started on the west coast yet.

Sorry about that but, unfortunately, if other time zones don't get "with it" this is going to continually happen. My only suggestion (because you're not going to stop the march of the internet) is that you don't look at an iphone or a computer or the TV at any point in the day before the program(s) start. That's the only way NOT to find out.

I have this problem with my tennis finals from Europe which I often DVR because they are on at 6 am EST. I ignore everything until I'm ready to watch.

I think the judges and America thought that his Finale offerings were "SAFE" for him.? He excels at Latin style, and did just THAT, although to extreme Hottness... It just wasnt VERSATILE enough... Donald is HOT chocolate with rippling muscles so I didnt mind him winning. He certainly pulled it out of the hat for the Finale.... Gave us a cornucopia of dance style..... Now what I wouldnt have given to see Donald dance WITH William.... :eek:

Donald was VERY HOT as well (except for all the ugly tats) but William was just in another league. I bet William could snap Donald like a twig as well. His muscles had muscles. That would be fun to watch.

Watching this Hunky Dude was the only reason I even bothered to watch this season!

My 85-year-old Midwest aunt watches it, and she's the only person I know who does watch it.

I have very little time and/or patience for mindless entertainment. When I do have time, I come here.

PS I haven't seen him on the the show but I think Levy is hot.

My 85-year-old Midwest aunt watches it, and she's the only person I know who does watch it.

I have very little time and/or patience for mindless entertainment. When I do have time, I come here.

PS I haven't seen him on the the show but I think Levy is hot.

What an enlightening post.... Pointless, but enlightening..... I guess Mr R once more needed to point out how ABOVE everyone else HE IS....? Thats really GOOD to know though.

Every post he writes is just so fuckin condescending......:mad:

The title of the thread got me. I hadn't seen the results show yet, and I couldn't believe what it said. I was sure that Donald would come in third. Yes, his acrobatics were fantastic, but is that the same as dancing? And, yes, William emphasized Latin, but, so what? It was his choice. I don't know about the rest of you, but, though I agree that William was very hot, I look forward every season to a shirtless Derek Hough or Mark Ballas. Now, if only Tristan would....

The title of the thread got me. I hadn't seen the results show yet, and I couldn't believe what it said. I was sure that Donald would come in third. Yes, his acrobatics were fantastic, but is that the same as dancing? And, yes, William emphasized Latin, but, so what? It was his choice. I don't know about the rest of you, but, though I agree that William was very hot, I look forward every season to a shirtless Derek Hough or Mark Ballas. Now, if only Tristan would....

Whats the matter, Max and his brother too OLD for you unsub ??? :D:D

I have to agree with hoping to see more of Tristen. I just watched the video of Donald's freestyle and for me it was terrific. Ill have to go back and watch the other ones too.

As to mind less entertainment, sometimes its a good thing after a long day of work that is anything but mindless. Time to wind down and not think can be a good thing.

sometimes (mindless entertainment is) a good thing after a long day of work

You will never hear me promote the death of mindless entertainment. I hope Daddy's site will be around for a long time. In fact, I support all creative ideas that could end up being brilliant business decisions. I professionally supported the concept for DWTS before it went into production, and I'm glad ABC now has a hit on their hands.

I love dancers, and I really enjoyed the movie "Strictly Ballroom," but DWTS is not my taste, and I really don't like shows that let mass-Americans vote. I don't find popularity contests entertaining, and I especially don't like when non-talented people are permitted to judge other people's talent.

You will never hear me promote the death of mindless entertainment. I hope Daddy's site will be around for a long time. In fact, I support all creative ideas that could end up being brilliant business decisions. I professionally supported the concept for DWTS before it went into production, and I'm glad ABC now has a hit on their hands.

I love dancers, and I really enjoyed the movie "Strictly Ballroom," but DWTS is not my taste, and I really don't like shows that let mass-Americans vote. I don't find popularity contests entertaining, and I especially don't like when non-talented people are permitted to judge other people's talent.

Yeah, its kinda like when "unqualified" people allow themselves to judge others in general with nothing to back it up with besides "grandiose" claims. Appalling I agree !

I have to agree with hoping to see more of Tristen. I just watched the video of Donald's freestyle and for me it was terrific. Ill have to go back and watch the other ones too.

As to mind less entertainment, sometimes its a good thing after a long day of work that is anything but mindless. Time to wind down and not think can be a good thing.

Can we all say together "Sex and the City"??

Archived