I'm Tired!!!!

ArVaGuy
This topic is 4397 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Blazing Saddles is one of my all time favorite movies. Truly a classic. Madaline Kahn was one funny lady, always enjoyed her and sorry she passed so soon.

One of my favorite scenes from the movie that always makes me chuckle is:

Governor William J. Le Petomane: Holy underwear! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We have to protect our phoney baloney jobs here, gentlemen! We must do something about this immediately! Immediately! Immediately! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!

[video=youtube;uTmfwklFM-M]

:)

Add me to the Madeline Kahn fan club too. Have always loved her.

Though she was most known for comedy, it's worth watching the film "Judy Berlin" to see her in a dramatic role. I was very impressed with her performance. The film also features a very young Edie Falco as in idealistic insecure young woman. Odd film but worth seeing.

Very funny! Thanks ArVa for posting it. I haven't watched "Blazing Saddles" in many, many years. It's one of a very few movies I found to be side-splitting funny. I'm renting it on Netflix this week and gonna try to get my sons to watch it with me. It's a classic.

Yes, yes - thanks for posting the Madeline Kahn clip. I too was aways a fan - my god she was a funny lady.

This time while watching the clip I noticed (for the first time) how attractive the guys are in that saloon seen - why didn't I notice this before? Probably because my eyes were filled with tears from laughing so hard. Have to see this again - the first time I saw it, I was alone - couldn't find anybody who wanted to see it. Sat next to a young couple (probably on a date, I was next to the woman.) We howled through the movie - so much so that I heard her boyfriend say to her at one point, "well, the two of you are certainly enjoying the move."

I noticed (for the first time) how attractive the guys are in that saloon seen - why didn't I notice this before?

I agree, but I noticed it years ago!....especially the dude (Tex Ma'am) who gets his boots kicked off the stage by Madeline

Archived