Is anyone else tired of Decatur Guy?

Decatur Guy
This topic is 4550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm tired of my own posts. I haven't posted anything interesting in months. I've quit reading my own posts and I'm considering blocking myself.

I'm just kind of tired of myself in general. I wish I'd go away, but then, there I am wherever I go.

I'm tired of my own posts. I haven't posted anything interesting in months. I've quit reading my own posts and I'm considering blocking myself.

I'm just kind of tired of myself in general. I wish I'd go away, but then, there I am wherever I go.

I've always thought you were a stupid bitch. You need a sassy gay friend.

(I'm going to use that joke until it sticks. Somewhere).

Whew....glad to know someone else agrees with me. I thought I was alone in my thinking about that guy......hehehehe ;)

dont be so hard on yourself DG. Ive often jerked off to your posts and find them stimulating and valable. :rolleyes:

Archived