Is anyone else tired of JJKirkwood?

N13
This topic is 4548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see his name and it turns me off. Opinions on everything...and most of them boring. And, yes I blocked him.

Good, then it shouldnt be a problem for you anymore. And your contributions here have hardly been earth shattering, in fact they havent even made an impression. At least MINE have...

And a sincere thanks for this shout-out. No publicity is Bad publicity...

Enjoy your day. (I know you are stilll watching me based on your pvt messages)... :p I am so excited to have my very own Fatal Attraction.

LOL...He's like a bad migrane.

Apparently, you are out of Advil ? What took you so long to jump on this Thread BVB ??? Its been up for almost 10 minutes......Were you busy chatting with Glutes ?

You disappoint me, I thought you had more love for me and would have posted QUICKER ?

Interesting, now 53 views, but YOU are the ONLY person to jump on this thread except for the OP. Personal vendettas are so Ugly sweetheart....

And FYI, I never heard of a GOOD migrane......

I see his name and it turns me off. Opinions on everything...and most of them boring. And, yes I blocked him.

If you blocked this particular member, then WHY begin a thread addressing his posts? I think http://www.daddyreviews.com is NOT here

for ANY of us to demean how often another comes here. Basically, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If you choose NOT to read one's posts, then skip over them and allow the man [whom you question] to write as much as he desires!

After all, REMEMBER our having the "freedom of expression" is a BASIC RIGHT of all citizens in this country of ours!

I don't understand the need to start a thread expressly for the purpose of trashing another forum member. There are forum members with whom I'll never be "friends" and there are some members whose posts I skip over more often than others. But I can't imagine starting a thread seeking validation from others as if I can only be secure in my opinions if others publicly support my views.

I'll probably get trashed for this post. If I'm lucky I may even be the subject of a thread entitled, "Everyone Detests Tom, Right? Please Tell Me I'm Not the Only One Because I Desperately Need Approval From Others."

If you blocked this particular member, then WHY begin a thread addressing his posts? I think http://www.daddyreviews.com is NOT here

for ANY of us to demean how often another comes here. Basically, IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

If you choose NOT to read one's posts, then skip over them and allow the man [whom you question] to write as much as he desires!

After all, REMEMBER our having the "freedom of expression" is a BASIC RIGHT of all citizens in this country of ours!

:):):):)

I like JJKirkwood's posts. If you find it offensive, just don't look. When you put a motley group of people together, there will always be one or two leaders, dissenters, and others with strong opinions, etc.. You don't need to make a big deal of asking people about it. It's not like we are on a desert island and have to vote someone off.

Daddys has always been a place where civil discourse is valued, thus we embrace all of the contributions of our citizens who abide by the laws of the land (aka Daddy's rules), even if those contributions produce thousands of meaningless brain farts or other assorted trivia. Since we don't know how productive or empty our fellow citizens lives may be, we should aspire to be a more tolerant and welcoming village, right?

Daddys has always been a place where civil discourse is valued, thus we embrace all of the contributions of our citizens who abide by the laws of the land (aka Daddy's rules), even if those contributions produce thousands of meaningless brain farts or other assorted trivia. Since we don't know how productive or empty our fellow citizens lives may be, we should aspire to be a more tolerant and welcoming village, right?

jawja, Rest assured I have just been to Duane Reade and purchased some Pepto Bismol in the hopes that it will work on my meaningless brain farts as well as my bowels. Keep your fingers crossed. :o

What a petty posting....the only person I have ever agreed with 100% has been myself and even surprisingly I have been wrong many times in my thoughts or words and even deeds.

As for Rabbi Hy I am presuming you meant "anti-semitism" and even though you spelled it wrong I have never found JJ to fall into that category....show us an example

Starting a post just to casigate another forum member is negating what this forum is all about...

Irrespective of what your feelings are about JJ, he has Daddy's permission to post. And his posts and opinions are a damn sight more interesting than many others.

One man's meat, another man's poison.

Wow! Didn't mean to start a fire storm. I am all for everyone's rights to say what they want....even mine.

I know, right? Who knew that you could start a firestorm with a gallon of gas and a lit match? People these days are so sensitive, especially when you start a thread bashing them.

I know, right? Who knew that you could start a firestorm with a gallon of gas and a lit match? People these days are so sensitive, especially when you start a thread bashing them.

Who said I was sensitive ? I am HONORED. I feel like the Celebrity subject of a Tabloid story. Maybe I can get the cover of People magazine ?

I thought trolls were those adorable little dolls with the Don King hairdo's ????

BTW BP, which undies are you wearing Today ?

No, JJ, it is when some one posts something online just to get a rise out of people.

And to answer your other question:

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/juniors-guys/view-all-guys/fair-square-pricing/month-long-values/adidas%25c2%25ae-3-pack-stretch-brief/prod.jump?ppId=1c4bd7d&selectedLotId=5045444&selectedSKUId=50454440075&navState=navState-:catId-:subcatId-:subcatZone-false:N-%20140:Ns-:Nao-0:ps-24:pn-1:Ntt-underwear:Nf-:action-guided%20navigation&catId=SearchResults

but I also have yet to shower, it is a lazy day for me. YAY!

Archived