TrIstan Baldwin Review today

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another stellar review for Trustan today. Will need to find a way to meet this hunk...Even though he is local for me, he does only outcalls which are not possible for me.....Perhaps a short trip somewhere to meet up might be in order.....

doitb4ugo, 3-star Priceline hotels for the city of Boston run about $100, and even less in the suburbs. I used to be reluctant to use Priceline (too much of a mystery) until discovering biddingfortravel.com. The site has a list of likely hotels for the zone and stars you're bidding for. Here are the links for Boston and the suburbs. The list of likely hotels is pinned to the top. The rest of it is a discussion board where people post their successful and unsuccessful bids to give you a good idea of how much to bid plus other advice like adding zones. The board moderator is particularly helpful with bidding advice. Sorry if this is all old hat for you, but it was very helpful to me. I never felt comfortable using Priceline for vacations until I started using the info from biddingfortravel.

Anyway, a quick check of rates at the quasi-dumpy Park Plaza, a weekend night is $285! OMG, like, way more than Tristan's rate!! With all the money you save on Priceline, you can hire him for two hours :-D

Archived