Military Dad, Disguised as Captain America, Surprises His Son'

josephga
This topic is 4411 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's hysterical—especially when he shakes his hand the little kid yanks it back. The only question this left me with was: "do you not know what your dad looks and sounds like?"

Cap should have laid a big wet kiss on his mother.

I am a sucker for every single one of these. I can't help but think about the kids who won't have daddy come home and give them a hug and I can't imagine the pain that the parents stationed in Afghanistan have each time they think about the time they are spending away from their children. Always brings a tear to my eye.

Of course, for me, the videos of returning vets greeting their companion animals always brings a tear as well. Hard to watch one of those videos and see a dog running unabashedly toward his companion and then not believe that the dogs don't have some type of emotion similar to that which humans do

This is great Joseph. Thanks for sharing it. One of the best parts of my job is seeing the military personnel on my flights who are enroute home to their families. I always try to give them a shout out over the PA acknowledging their service, sacrifice and bravery...Passengers always applaud for the troops. Cool stuff.

Goodfella

Guest Connoisseur

Cap should have laid a big wet kiss on his mother.

Haha...that would have been very funny. Great video....thanks for posting the link

Archived