MassageM4M Reviews

ErieBear
This topic is 4557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

How do you find the reviews on MassageM4M? Are they fairly accurate or are they inflated a bunch? I've noticed that most of the ones that I've seen have been rated as a 10. But I can't believe that they're all 10's.

Thanks.

EB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey guys,

How do you find the reviews on MassageM4M? Are they fairly accurate or are they inflated a bunch? I've noticed that most of the ones that I've seen have been rated as a 10. But I can't believe that they're all 10's.

Thanks.

EB

I've noticed that MassageM4M reviews tend to be "10's" or "1's" and mostly 10's.

they only publish positive reviews. the negative reviews can only be seen by purchasing a monthly membership. sometimes reviews never get published. I got a review last month that's yet too show up. they don't pay up on that 50.00 for every referral either. I referred 2 people both signed up I was told id receive the fee once they were re billed. never got it.

Why I only write positive reviews on massagem4m

I've written 5 reviews for massagem4m, four of which are still online: 10,10,10,10,9. I only write positive reviews because I think it's unfair to write a bad review based on a single experience, but if I don't like the 1st massage there won't be a second experience. When I'm shopping and see an ad that's been up for a while yet has no reviews, I assume that either negative reviews have been suppressed or that others who had bad experiences prefer (as I do) to move on, giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

EB

Since posting my earlier comment on M4M...a friend emailed me, he is on vacation and wanted info on a masseur. He does not have premium membership and wanted me to see if this masseur had any bad reviews. I looked him up and there among a couple of 10's which only my friend could see were 2 reviews of a 1. Both reviewers said the guy was a scam and did not look like his pics. I related the info to my friend to warn him.

That is why I only like M4M. But premium membership is a must.

This has been discussed before. The owners of MassageM4M fake reviews, hide reviews, and premium membership itself does NOT show everything. Trust me on this one. Additionally, several of the hottest masseurs (with formulatic text and lots of pics/videos for sale) are actually models they shoot and make fake profiles for, and link it to google voice numbers that never get answered.

This has been discussed before. The owners of MassageM4M fake reviews, hide reviews, and premium membership itself does NOT show everything. Trust me on this one. Additionally, several of the hottest masseurs (with formulatic text and lots of pics/videos for sale) are actually models they shoot and make fake profiles for, and link it to google voice numbers that never get answered.

that's my biggest issue with them as a advertiser. say for argument sake someone on calls or emails one of the fake ads. they might set around the rest of the day waiting on that person to call back. a person that just did a model shoot collected a pay check and moved on who doesn't even offer massage.. there's no telling how many sales real massage therapist lose due to this..

Yes I know about the fake profiles, and that part drives me nuts. Such a disgusting scam. The best is always buyer beware. I rarely if ever hire a masseur that does not come highly recommended from this site. The guys here tell it like it is....

that's my biggest issue with them as a advertiser. say for argument sake someone on calls or emails one of the fake ads. they might set around the rest of the day waiting on that person to call back. a person that just did a model shoot collected a pay check and moved on who doesn't even offer massage.. there's no telling how many sales real massage therapist lose due to this..

Good point, that sort of thing hurts everyone.

they claim they won't put up with us the advertisers creating fake reviews that its grounds for having an account terminated. or anyone that gets 5 negative reviews in a years time will be terminated. when they turn around and run that fake profile scam. massagem4m doesn't make money off the clients so they could care less how they feel about it. they make money off the advertisers. only way I see any change is if a large group of advertisers got together and boycotted the site and cancelled

This is why I rarely use massagem4m. I never know if a guy is real or not. Masseurfinder isn't perfect, but at least the ads on that site are all from real people. If I show up and discover that a guy's pics are fake, I move on. If I don't have a good experience, I don't go back. But there are 2-3 guys I found on masseurfinder who are awesome, and I visit them regularly.

This is why I rarely use massagem4m. I never know if a guy is real or not. Masseurfinder isn't perfect, but at least the ads on that site are all from real people. If I show up and discover that a guy's pics are fake, I move on. If I don't have a good experience, I don't go back. But there are 2-3 guys I found on masseurfinder who are awesome, and I visit them regularly.

Wow...good point tom1980. Actually I have never put that together. I have always been down on Masseurfinders, due to their policy on posting negative reviews, but you are right, at least all of the guys on there are real. AND if as you say, the experience is either bad or the pics are not accurate, well in the second case you just don't go in, but if the massage is sub par then you just don't go back.

Hey guys,

Thanks.

EB

The reviews that I have written have indeed been accurate. The very positive ones have remained; the two negative ones were never posted. Last week I perused a "massuer's" reviews;

there were positives and negatives. I had wanted to see this man, but since he had more negative reviews that I cared to read, I am dubious about how his giving me a massage would

turn out.

But in response to your query, I read the reviews and take them for what they're worth. Each individual's experience varies based on chemistry and other criteria related to the massage

as well as the masseur.

How can we protest??

They lately have been pushing their 'models' in their weekly mailings. These guys are the worst...

Another misleading thing on massagem4m is the ads that are labeled preferred masseur. NO one prefers or preferred them over anyone else. those masseurs pay a extra monthly fee to have that label.

This thing just keeps getting worse....after listening you guys, I am actually thinking about canceling my Premium Membersip. I hate to give them my money every month.

Only thing I like about it is my monthly membership has never gone up. i pay the same now as in 2003. I'm thinking about moving my ad to men4rentnow

If you no longer want to do erotic massage, then I would think m4rn wouldn't be a good place to post an ad. I know guys on there advertise massage, but I've always assumed they so not limit themselves to massage and certainly not to therapeutic massage.

The reviews may be real but they don't ACCEPT negative reviews. I have submitted around 15 reviews. All that rated the guy a 4 or 5 were accepted. The 3 I submitted that rated the guy a 3 or lower never got published. I asked one of the masseurs about this once and he said he was told "the sight is paid for by the paid ads of the massage therapists. So there's no way they are going to print negative reviews."

That says it all.

The reviews may be real but they don't ACCEPT negative reviews. I have submitted around 15 reviews. All that rated the guy a 4 or 5 were accepted. The 3 I submitted that rated the guy a 3 or lower never got published. I asked one of the masseurs about this once and he said he was told "the sight is paid for by the paid ads of the massage therapists. So there's no way they are going to print negative reviews."

That says it all.

Which massage site are you talking about? If it's massagem4m, I have seen some "1"s on that site with the premium membership. All the sites have flaws.

Archived