Muscle Jake Chicago 411

rickx
This topic is 801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Based on those pics there is no way that that guy weighs 224 lbs. He's also so modest, isn't he? Jeez.

He has reviews on the massage site. He responded to my request and by chance works right by my office. But when it came time to set a time I never heard back.

At quick glanch, the first and second photos don't match. But that is at quick glance. As always, you need to be more in depth.

Well I did see in the first photo, what appears to be a purse hanging over the door handle...then again it could just be a "man bag":rolleyes:

• 9 years later...
On 4/29/2012 at 6:59 PM, TruthBTold said:

At quick glanch, the first and second photos don't match. But that is at quick glance. As always, you need to be more in depth.

On 4/29/2012 at 6:59 PM, TruthBTold said:

My Instagram is Muscle.Jake I have several current pictures on there. 

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Mikemuq said:

@Stoneguy Can you PM me the details ?

just FYI:  it's Stoneyguy, not Stoneguy (that's why his username isn't hyperlinked in your post) ......but he hasn't been logged into the forum since September 21, so he may not see your question for a long while......

On 9/5/2021 at 9:36 PM, Stoneyguy said:

I saw him in July 4 with my boyfriend. He did an erotic couples massage. It was quite enjoyable. He is a nice guy, very hot, and gives a really good massage and stretching. The whole session was very enjoyable. 

I saw him in September 2021.

My assessment is very similar: nice guy, very hot, good massage, great stretching, very enjoyable.  I saw him twice on my trip to Chicago.