Best fisting tops in NYC?

dupontversDC
This topic is 4484 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, fisting (done properly) does not cause the anus to be permanently stretched.

Of course ANY anal play CAN cause injury if done carelessly. This is true with a huge hard dick, dildo or fist.

Some important things with fisting (or any anal play really) is patience. Sometimes it takes a long time or even multiple sessions. Also of course lots and lot s of lube. But also something that a lot of folks don't realize is that suddenly pulling out can cause injury. If there is a problem, either bottom is in pain, panics, or things get messy, or the top finds his hand cramping, then the top has to be certain to pull out slowly, carefully, all the while feeling and listening to the bottom. Even if the bottom yells "take it out!" it is important that the top withdraw in a careful and controlled manner and not abruptly.

I have a question about that - does fisting cause the anus to be permanently stretched? Can it lead to incontinent problems? This is a serious question that I have had for a long time, this is not an attempt at humor or controversy. Thank you.

Be sure to check out Mick here in NY. A great top guy into dominant kinks.

Thanks Cash for the recommendation. Yes, I am an experienced "fisting top". My hands are the right size & I am extremely safe, patient, & careful with all clients (experienced fisting bottoms as well as first-timers / novices).

Mick

917.653.8113 (out only)

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/new_york/mick_nyc

Archived