ERIK RHODES 411 Please

Mascguyinnnj
This topic is 4455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I use to read his blog the man put the T in train wreck

Wow Josephga, that is so funny you should say that. I saw this thread last night, and I always thought he was so hot, and wished that maybe someday I would get a chance to meet him, so in my research I happened to find his blog...Train Wreck was the exact words that I thought to myself. Good God!!!

My advice has always been, "Becareful what you wish for"......LOL

I was just going to bump up this thread because I was curious if he got his act together... however as per usual BG to the rescue!

I considered hiring him a few years ago when he was in NYC... but then I heard some stories emanating from the gym where he used to train indicating that he was definitely into some activities that one would consider "questionable" to say the least!

Activities questionable to whipped guy? Now that is really out there!!!
LOL! Well, if one is going to be involved with a "questionable" activity to begin with then it only makes sense that one would not want the other individual to be involved with an even more "questionable" activity.

It is called the "law of increasing questionable returns" and actually results in "diminishing returns". It is one of the prime precepts of BDSM 101.

I'll admit I have a soft spot for the Train Wreck that is Erik Rhodes.

For what it's worth I've seen him several times (albeit not in the last year) and

I've always had fun with him. He's a polite man, dresses well, looks as good or

better than his pics (which are phenomenal) and he was an intense and interactive

sexual partner. I'm not looking for much else.

I wouldn't hire him for the BF experience, it's just not what he's equipped to deliver.

But he's a whammers walking wet dream. For me, it was a great match.

I agree NYCMAN...despite what I read or did not read here I took the chance and he was everything he said he was and more.

You are right about the BF experience but I wasnt looking for that cause I already have one. He was kind, professional and a great partner.

As far as being a train wreck...well I am sure he has issues...but then again who doesn't.

Thank you!

Mascguy... I am glad that you filled us in on your decision and the outcome. That's what this place is all about!

Also, thrilled that you had a great time. Like others I have fantasized about the guy... so perhaps if we are in the same place at the same time he is still someone to consider. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Erik Rhodes Review 3/13/2012

I was eager to read today's (3/13/2012) review of Erik Rhodes.. and I was genuinely hoping that it would be chronicling a totally positive experience... Unfortunately, the fact that the reviewer mentioned "sadness in his eyes" kind of said it all... Yet others here have mentioned somewhat more positive experiences... That might indicate that Erik is riding some sort of roller coaster or is on the proverbial teeter totter at this point in his life.

The fact that the review says that "it's obvious he hates what he is doing" sounds troubling... Still, it is good to hear that he basically "looks like his pics", is "very hot" and is "friendly"... and the fact that he is "intimidating" can be quite the turn-on for some... so he must still have a certain aura and confidence... so perhaps there's a reason to be optimistic about the future... I sincerely hope so as I, like others here, have always had a thing for the guy... so possibly some day...

Archived