411 on JLA in LA

bigvalboy
This topic is 4492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interested in him as well. Turn off is his ad claims that pictures are "recent". Not sure of his definition of "recent" but the pictures are at least four or five years old if not older. If he is not truthful in one aspect, it leads me to question what else is not correct.

I do like his reviews and looks and have had him on my "to do" list. Would like information from people who have hired him recently.

I've been with J several times over the years, the last being about 8 months ago. He still looks like the pics posted and I have always had a great time with him. He has a huge dick and likes to use it, very well I must say. He can be aggressive if that's what you want, but he is a reall nice guy. Take a chance on him, you will like him.

I've been with J several times over the years, the last being about 8 months ago. He still looks like the pics posted and I have always had a great time with him. He has a huge dick and likes to use it, very well I must say. He can be aggressive if that's what you want, but he is a reall nice guy. Take a chance on him, you will like him.

Thank you thank you Stagger...I am looking for a weekend hire, and was hoping that someone had info on him...Just the kind of information I was hoping for...

Archived