Music videos

gcursor
This topic is 4462 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nicely done deej! :)

I was on twitter today and had said SQUIRREL to somebody when they tweeted about their dog. They had seen UP but even after I explained it and had shown them a video clip, it still escaped their memory.

I'm glad that somebody was paying attention!

p.s. It also reminds me of how certain topics on the forum go off-track sometimes at a whim. so when I see these topics, I just think to myself, "SQUIRREL!"

Thanks!

gcursor

QUOTE=deej;771093]Hitting the Disney-Pixar collection, more likely.

http://celluloidtongue.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/up1s006.jpg

I was on twitter today and had said SQUIRREL to somebody when they tweeted about their dog. They had seen UP but even after I explained it and had shown them a video clip, it still escaped their memory.

I'm glad that somebody was paying attention!

p.s. It also reminds me of how certain topics on the forum go off-track sometimes at a whim. so when I see these topics, I just think to myself, "SQUIRREL!"

Thanks!

gcursor

QUOTE=deej;771093]Hitting the Disney-Pixar collection, more likely.

Ummm, OK.... Cocks I know about. Squirrels, Not so much....

Anyone who has ever shared their home with a dog or a cat immediately identifies with SQUIRREL!

[video=youtube;XtDlKzGdOwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDlKzGdOwo

• 4 weeks later...

finally just watched "UP" tonight....what a fantastic, clever, SQUIRREL!..............original movie....lots of hilarious, savvy lines and inside jokes, POINT!...........wish I had the imagination of those writers and directors.....

Archived