Are you ready for the BIG EVENT this Sunday?

BewareofNick
This topic is 4489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's right, this Sunday, in a one time engagement, Madonna will be perforing live. Set to include Ray of Light and Vogue. Madonna's opening act will be some sort of sports game.

Curiously, all my straight friends are having lots of food and guests over for the concert. I guess even straight men can't resist the power of Madonna.

Cannot wait!!!

My hat is off to BewareofNick!!!

That's right, this Sunday, in a one time engagement, Madonna will be perforing live. Set to include Ray of Light and Vogue. Madonna's opening act will be some sort of sports game.

Curiously, all my straight friends are having lots of food and guests over for the concert. I guess even straight men can't resist the power of Madonna.

Cannot wait!!!

This is absolutely the most "wicked" post I have ever seen on the "Forum." Can't wait to steal it for my FB update. Thank you!

For a history of big time super bowl half time performers, here are the last ten years:

2002 - U2

2003 - Shania Twain, No Doubt, Sting

2004 - Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake

2005 - Paul McCartney

2006 - The Rolling Stones

2007 - Prince

2008 - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

2009 - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

2010 - The Who

2011 - The Black Eyed Peas, Usher, and Slash

I am not all that excited about Madonna.

Since I'm from Boston and am a huge Madonna fan, for me it's all about the whole thing. Saw Madonna last night on the Jay Leno Show and she looked great and I could see she was ready to show the "Madonna originality" Sunday. Don't call, I'll be watching butts and boobs and enjoying every minute!!

Boston Bill

I've seen her 7 times live and each time is madgical. I am looking forward to seeing what she's got up her sleeve for Sunday. Yes she is going on tour also. For those of you who are planning on seeing her tour and don't want a sneak peak of what's insotre when she hits the road don't watch the half time show. I can't think of a big promo performance she hasn't done that doesn't give a peak on what the tour will look like.

Hugs,

Greg

7 times! How are you getting the tickets?

I've gotten my tickets at Ticket Master for every show. I don't mess with craigslist and ebay. For how much the tickets are I don't have the wiggle room to risk getting scammed. I've always had good luck with getting tickets off of TM, not just with Madonna shows but other shows as well. One of my best scores was for what was supposed to be Tina Turner's last tour ever back in the late 90's. A lil voice in my head told me to check at the TM counter just for shits and giggles to see what was available. When I checked I was able to get two seats in I think row 25 on the floor! This was just 3 or 4 hours before the show. Needless to say I high tailed it outta there to get home and get ready!

Hugs,

Greg

No Pay for Super Bowl Half-time Acts

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of how much she is getting paid for this?

According to USA Today...

"The Super Bowl halftime show has become so big, that with the exception of travel and production expenses, the NFL has never paid appearance fees to Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Bruce Springsteen, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Gloria Estefan, U2, Paul McCartney or any other halftime performers. A chance to perform on the world's biggest stage at the most watched television event, is enough to convince those artists to take center stage on the football field."

seaboy, and I say this with all the love in my heart, you are an evil bitch! Tina Turner. I never, ever got to see her and that's the one performer I really wanted to watch. I've seen the video of her Amsterdam performance and even in that medium she's amazing.

seaboy, and I say this with all the love in my heart, you are an evil bitch! Tina Turner. I never, ever got to see her and that's the one performer I really wanted to watch. I've seen the video of her Amsterdam performance and even in that medium she's amazing.

LMAO!!!!!!!! Tons put on one hell of a show! She looked flawless and her legs! DAMN! Her opening act was Lional Ritchie or however it's spelled. It was an honour to be entertained by one of the strongest females in the record ind.

Archived