.............Did I miss something..........

Godiva
This topic is 7852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Okay..I waited for a day to see if anyone else would bring up the topic. It also could have been discussed in an earlier post that I missed which is why it seems like I am the only one worried..

First off Hooboy.. I echo the sentiments of the other posters in regards to your safety and all..Now being that you are safe.. ;) I guess my next concern was about the statment you made in regards to our personal info not being on the computer that was "stolen" and that it was protected by password....hmmmm

Okay..What if our personal info was on the labtop?? What if someone could bypass the protected password? How much info about true identities could be obtained? Do I need to worry?? Does this site or any computer wiz have the ability to go beyond our screen names and get more personal info other that what is provided in our profile??

Do I need to be concerned Hooboy??

Miss Godiva,

I think I remember in Hoo Boy's response, he said something about there being no danger of personal info being made available not just because of password protection, but also because the laptop only contained reviews, not personal info. But I could has mis-remembered. At any rate, if you didn't have a review waiting in the queue for publishing, none of your info was probably on the laptop.

Hope I am right and that eases your worries.

>You do not need to be concerned about yourself or anyone

>here.

>

>Thank you for your concern about me and well my well being.

>

>--sorry, just made a spelling correction. 12/16

Hmmm how do we know you're the real Hooboy? The real Hooboy would never make a spelling error :) . Hey, you're probably the guy who stole his notebook, we're on to you :7

Archived