New NY Male Strip Club?

BOZO T CLOWN
This topic is 4516 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is a place in Farmingdale,Long Island called Extreme Pleasures.It's a video booth place that has introduced female strippers on weekends to try and compete with Show World(where the Buffboyzz perform every other Sunday) and other video/stripper places in Suffolk County.As far as I know they have yet to feature male dancers but I will try and visit on the weekend and see what is going on.

Yes another fly by night thing. Is the castoffs from club 39 lurking on Long Island hummmm. Just to inform everyone, We here at Cabaret Montreal, and the owners of Showworld

have done there homework. They do not have a license for live entertainment in the town of Babylon. Oh we have a special holiday show this Sunday. And we will be expanding

Cabaret Montreal to another night come February!!!

Bro, YOU need to get onstage.... WOOF !

He HAS!! At least oce he came east and celebrated kid brother Tim's birthday by dancing for him at Adonis when it was still in Brooklyn. He WAS hot, but truth be told, he could learn a trick or two about lap dancing from his kid brother.

He HAS!! At least oce he came east and celebrated kid brother Tim's birthday by dancing for him at Adonis when it was still in Brooklyn. He WAS hot, but truth be told, he could learn a trick or two about lap dancing from his kid brother.

Who cares about the dance. I just want to lick his body from head to toe.

• 4 weeks later...

Since it didn't look like anyone else was going to enlighten us, curiosity got the better of me and I drove out to Deer Park. The space looked promising but there was practically no one there: Three guys working and one other customer--at least I think it was a customer. This was after 5pm on a Friday, so I thought it should be busy, but no. The three guys working were definitely not worth the drive out there (sorry guys), although I did have a "lap dance" since I was already there. It was nicely interactive but it was probably a good thing the lights were dim. The dancer told me that it was indeed usually that quiet.

Maybe if more guys went out there they'd attact more dancers, but for now there just isn't much going on. And it's pretty far from where I live so I doubt I'll be back soon.

Archived