Top 10 Clubs For Erotic Male Dancers...

Cooper
This topic is 4547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

According to Mike's Picks, the #1 Erotic Male Club is Swinging Richard's in Atlanta... #2 Stock Bar in Montreal... Do you agree with his choices? Any he left out? Thanks Mike for all the research you did to prepare this list... Very helpful/useful...

http://malesinmotion.blogspot.com/2012/01/mikes-top-10-clubs-for-exotic-male.html?zx=e2555cc1972a8d15

Interesting list. Hard to argue with the first two. After that, I think it becomes very subjective and personalized. For instance, my night at the Lucky Horseshoe was a complete dud. But I may have just been there on an off night. Also, is Secrets in DC really the 3rd best club in the country? I've hardly heard much about it. If it's that good, I need to book a trip to DC.

Many missing names too. Johnnys in Lauderdale, dicks in Phoenix, Gold Coast in Detroit, corner Pocket in NOLA, twist....the list goes on. Many of these clubs could be plugged in place of others. For me, the only two solid clubs that would be on almost everyones list are SR's and Stock.

More choices

It looks like Mike was trying to select as many cities as possible in coming up with his list. Anyone who has been to Campus in Montreal would agree it should be in the top 10.

I won't have expected Adonis Lounge in NYC to be in the 2011 list. Up until recently, the show was only once a week. Same with the 20 Club in NYC, only on Sundays.

I haven't been to Swinging Richard's in N. Miami but it might be in contention for the 2012 list.

Coop

I wouldn't necessarily put them in the same order, but agree with the top 10 names. I would probably put Johnny's at #11. Thanks for posting.

Yes....and I am one of the guys that told you there wasn't anything there that was an official stripper bar. Might be that the one mentioned has gogo boys (which many of the bars in LA do), but the main purpose of the bar is not strippers. Anyway, I hope you go during your trip and report back so we know if in fact it is worth visiting. If its the real deal, then it needs to get on my list to visit next time in LA.

I would have have to agree that it is purely subjective on the experience of the poster. IMHO:

Secrets in DC certainly was in the to 10 but I find it difficult to compare the current Secrets with the Secrets of old - where you could find lots o fhot men who were willing to let you do nasty things in lots of places in the bar! I still like Secrets but it's not towards the top of my list.

Boxers n Briefs should not be on the list. I've been there three times on different nights of the week and I've never seen anything there that would keep me interested.

Boardwalk should be higher on the list.

Corner Pocket in New Orleans should be on the list. It's not slick and can be downright raunchy sometimes (which is why it should be on the list!) and have always seen lots of different guys getting some action there. Not to mention I think it stays open as long as there are patrons buying drinks haha!

And I can not agree more that Campus should be on the list - and ranked fairly highly!

Man, I realized there are a lot of us who are "aficionados" of these establishments! Brotherhood!

First of all, thank you for reading the blog. I have read all the threads in this post and have made note of your comments. I have listed to the clubs mentioned that were not in the list and have made notes concerning those some feel should not be on the list. Please feel free to email me during 2012 and let me know of any positive and/or negative experiences you have had at a club with go-go boys or strippers. Thanks again. I wish all the best during 2012 and don't forget to tip the boyz!!

Mike, Males In Motion

Archived