Forum pets/ christmas

Bosguy
This topic is 4548 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

My name is Longfellow. I am Bosguy's Master (he thinks I'm his dog) and I just wanted to wish a Happy Holiday to my fellow Forum Pets. Hope we all have a wonderful season and get lots of well-deserved gifts. We work hard all year long trying to keep these guys in line.

WOOF, WOOF--that's dog for Happy Holidays

Boston Longfellow

Hello Longfellow !!!! This is Goodie, a sheltie owned by a message center occasional poster by the

same name "Goodie". I have him so spoiled and he doesn't even know it ! I will be 12 years old next

month and he is already worrying about my not being around. He loves me so much so I hope he

will quit worrying and enjoy our Christmas together.

Greetings, Longfellow, Rusty, Sir Ben et al, we're Philmusc's cats and we share some of your pain and your joys. Phil sometimes sits for hours (it seems) in front of that damn computer looking at pictures of naked men (we don't see the attraction, but that's just us. Live and let live, we always say) and then he'll go off on these supid tangents where he types these long-winded messages. Sometimes he even engages in conduct that at best can only be characterized as shameful and at worst illegal (well maybe not anymore, but he needs to go back to the Bible and re-read those passages about Onan and seed-spilling on the ground.) Jeez, what's a cat to do - we can't tell you how many times we've been rolling around on the rug in front of Phil's computer, minding our own business and acting like a feline only to realize - too late - that we got some white, sticky stuff in our fur. Ugh. That really was the last straw. So Longfellow, we turn to you in our hour of need and distress: if you are Boston Bill's Master as you say, we assume that you have some sort of leather attire and gear. Want to know where you got it - are there online sources for feline leather gear and accoutrements that we could maybe order online, have delivered anonymously by UPS (hopefully by one of their cute delivery guys in brown, we like guys in uniforms too), put on and teach Phil a listen? We're just saying enough is enough.

And as if that wasn't enough, now we understand that Phil (that ssssstupid dummmmmb phfuckkk is looking into adopting some weird new pet - a honey badger or some such thing. We're a little cowed by the prospect of sharing our space with a newbie who probably has no sssshame and doesn't give a sssshittt about anything. We were really blown away when we saw that video clip wherrrrrrrrrrrbadger got bitten by a snake, went to sleep and then woke up good as new. If a snake won't take care of a honey badger, what can we poor indoor felines do? HELP - we are desperate.

-Amadeus, Simcha, Mackenzie, and Freuda

Greetings, Longfellow, Rusty, Sir Ben et al, we're Philmusc's cats and we share some of your pain and your joys. Phil sometimes sits for hours (it seems) in front of that damn computer looking at pictures of naked men (we don't see the attraction, but that's just us. Live and let live, we always say) and then he'll go off on these supid tangents where he types these long-winded messages. Sometimes he even engages in conduct that at best can only be characterized as shameful and at worst illegal (well maybe not anymore, but he needs to go back to the Bible and re-read those passages about Onan and seed-spilling on the ground.) Jeez, what's a cat to do - we can't tell you how many times we've been rolling around on the rug in front of Phil's computer, minding our own business and acting like a feline only to realize - too late - that we got some white, sticky stuff in our fur. Ugh. That really was the last straw. So Longfellow, we turn to you in our hour of need and distress: if you are Boston Bill's Master as you say, we assume that you have some sort of leather attire and gear. Want to know where you got it - are there online sources for feline leather gear and accoutrements that we could maybe order online, have delivered anonymously by UPS (hopefully by one of their cute delivery guys in brown, we like guys in uniforms too), put on and teach Phil a listen? We're just saying enough is enough.

And as if that wasn't enough, now we understand that Phil (that ssssstupid dummmmmb phfuckkk is looking into adopting some weird new pet - a honey badger or some such thing. We're a little cowed by the prospect of sharing our space with a newbie who probably has no sssshame and doesn't give a sssshittt about anything. We were really blown away when we saw that video clip wherrrrrrrrrrrbadger got bitten by a snake, went to sleep and then woke up good as new. If a snake won't take care of a honey badger, what can we poor indoor felines do? HELP - we are desperate.

-Amadeus, Simcha, Mackenzie, and Freuda

Don't worry. It's just another phase those 2 legged beings go through. I know, "What the hell's gonna be next?" Since we've moved Bosguy keeps having these hot friends stop over to "exercise". I want to join in, but they think I'm a pest--one of these days, I'm gonna do some major chomping on that leather stuff and he'll know I'm pissed--he won't even buy me any--REALLY--pets have wants and desires too!!

You have a great day! If you get a chance to get on the laptop, pm me and we'll really talk

Boston Longfellow

we understand that Phil (that ssssstupid dummmmmb phfuckkk is looking into adopting some weird new pet - a honey badger or some such thing. We're a little cowed by the prospect of sharing our space with a newbie who probably has no sssshame and doesn't give a sssshittt about anything.

Honey Badger here. I don't get adopted; I adopt. And I don't give a shit.

Archived