A question for Gallery viewers...

Diverdan
This topic is 4513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

I am not sure that this belongs in the Gallery, but it is the place where I notice this phenomena all the time in almost all of the collections. In most of the photos, the guys with erections have their balls "drawn up" close to their groin. I think that is what most of us experience, especially when close to orgasm. However, every once in awhile, I notice that some of the guys with erections have loose and low hanging balls...which in my mind is very sexy. Can anyone here enlighten me on the reasons/physiology involved in this? Thanks. And in case you are wondering, this is a serious question, so save the quips and jokes for later, please! ;)

DD,

From the very dim recesses of my memory I seem to recall that the tightening of the scrotum as we approach climax is to protect the testes during the rigors of intercourse. They’re pulled in close so that they won’t get too banged up while we’re banging as it were. I could be totally wrong about that, but that’s what I think I remember.

As countryboywny pointed out, the ambient temperature has the greatest effect on where the average scrotum/ball sac is hanging. If I remember correctly, the testes need to be protected from too high or too low temperatures to protect the spermatozao and so if the air or water temperature is cold the scrotum brings the testes close to the body, or in some extreme cases actually into the body to keep the temperature as near 98.6 as possible. If the air or water is warm or hot then the scrotum is allowed to "swing low" and try to cool off.

I agree with Diverdan that low hanging balls, the bigger the better, are a real turn on. I dont have a hot tub and have never used one, but I suspect if you sit in one and then get out in a warm environment, your balls will be low hanging. When I lived in a tropical climate my balls certainly appeared much larger and more prominent than they do this AM in cold Western NY---but putting on a pair of heavy sweat pants with boxer briefs can overcome that :))

Thanks guys, I am aware of the temperature phenomena, but it seems to me it may also be a physical characteristic of different men, at least based on the pictures we see posted. Most of the professional shots are under lights that are carefully placed, and other shots are of guys on the beaches or pools, which I assume are also relatively warm. I too have noticed the different positions upon early arising after a good nights relaxed sleep, or sometimes when I sleep under an electric blanket. I think I may have to inquire from a friendly urologist to see if there is more too this than I am aware of. Samai, I can tell you that sitting in a hot tub will definitely cause them to expand and lower the sack....

Diverdan---if you get a chance, check out the Photo #9 in the Thread: Merry Christmas Part II today. When I check out the guys in these threads, my eye strays to the balls and how they are hanging!! This guy certainly has an interesting pair--and the photo has lead me to conclude that like penis size, testes and scrota vary widely depending on who knows what? Genetics, ethnicity, etc., etc., etc.

Archived