Nick German

carlos45
This topic is 4575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen, I've read all of the posted review on Nick, anyone care to share their experiences with him??

You know after 35 Reviews of which I did the First One about "Nick" spending Hours and an Overniter...the guy has only gotten even Hunkier which I thought at that time would be impossible!

So I do think it is time for YOU to decide Yes or No..There's really nothing more to add about this Great Guy! ;)

He loves sex, has a hot body and is a honest nice guy. If he is on your "to do" list I would do it now. Some of these guys decide one day to quit the business and then you're left with only ideas of what could have been. Better to do it and have hot memories to reflect back on. Think of him as your Christmas present to yourself. Have fun unwrapping.....

All the reviews reveal how great a physique and what a wonderful experience having 'relations' with Nick is. If you want to know about Nick, the person, here is an example of what a nice guy he is. We had done an overnight. We then had breakfast at a restaurant fairly near his apartment. It was raining. Nick knew I might be exploring the area a bit before going back to my hotel. He insisted against my attempted refusal and gave me the toboggan cap he was wearing to keep the rain off my bald head.

Gman

All the reviews reveal how great a physique and what a wonderful experience having 'relations' with Nick is. If you want to know about Nick, the person, here is an example of what a nice guy he is. We had done an overnight. We then had breakfast at a restaurant fairly near his apartment. It was raining. Nick knew I might be exploring the area a bit before going back to my hotel. He insisted against my attempted refusal and gave me the toboggan cap he was wearing to keep the rain off my bald head.

Gman

I hope you eventually returned it?

Guest First Choice

Long in the Tooth

Nick was a performer at Club Adonis in New York. *I did not get the chance to talk to him however I did notice him. Nick is big and it would seem that he is liberal with "the juice." *He looked out of place in comparison to the other dancers present at the club. *Nick is surely a nice guy, but he is clearly getting *long in the tooth to play the role.

Nick was a performer at Club Adonis in New York. *I did not get the chance to talk to him however I did notice him. Nick is big and it would seem that he is liberal with "the juice." *He looked out of place in comparison to the other dancers present at the club. *Nick is surely a nice guy, but he is clearly getting *long in the tooth to play the role.

He's a bottom. What do his teeth have to do with it ? ;-)

Nick is versatile. He can be a bit rough if you like that. He has an large dick and it gets hard and stays hard. I have hired him twice but he texts me often. He did invite me out to one of his competitions and then out to dinner with some friends of his. We had a great time. The waiters at the restaurant in Chelsea were cute but they were slobbering a bit over Nick. As for his age, he is in his 30's and is not shy about it.

bottom vs. top vs. bottom vs. top...

A few years ago Nick was known as a top and everyone was wondering if he would bottom... I saw him at the time for an S&M session and asked him about bottoming... His reply... with a wink in his eye I might add... was, "I'll do anything for money!"

Now he suddenly is know as a bottom and guys are wondering if he will top!

How ironic... and how that pendulum does tend to swing in all directions!

A few years ago Nick was known as a top and everyone was wondering if he would bottom... I saw him at the time for an S&M session and asked him about bottoming... His reply... with a wink in his eye I might add... was, "I'll do anything for money!"

Now he suddenly is know as a bottom and guys are wondering if he will top!

How ironic... and how that pendulum does tend to swing in all directions!

How True! It all depends at least around here by how many Clients comment on a position that a "Working Guy" took when they hooked up!

Personally I always go for the "Versatile" type as opposed to the guy who likes to "Specialize" ;)

Archived