Halloween

gcursor
This topic is 4602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since it is getting close to Halloween, I think a topic should be started wherein people can share Halloween things. Maybe a treat that you cooked, costume that you're wearing, haunted picture, a type of Halloween decoration that you like or maybe just your favorite Halloween movie

gcursor

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...what?

I did not understand this comment. Did somebody else bring the visual aids or maybe sketch something out? I always do better with pictures.

gc

Now all we need is for LBT's ghost to go trick or treating inside Steven's pumpkin...

Guest thedolphinsofaugust

I never really liked Halloween because I never could wear what I wanted. I really secretly wanted to dress up like Cinderella or be a Fairy queen or something pretty, with sparkles, but I had to be an astronaut and a pirate instead. I never really ate the candy.

Guest thedolphinsofaugust
josephga, what is your all time favorite horror film?

The Exorcist scared the hell out of me when I was 14. Every year when its on I try to be brave and watch a little of the beginning (the tamer part of the film) but then I get scared and quickly change the channel when it starts to get really scary.

The Exorcist scared the hell out of me when I was 14. Every year when its on I try to be brave and watch a little of the beginning (the tamer part of the film) but then I get scared and quickly change the channel when it starts to get really scary.

I was around Georgetown in DC when they were filming The Exorcist. It made it all the creepier when I recognize places in the movie.

For me, it's a couple of the Hitchcock classics: Psycho and The Birds. Even today a flock of birds can give me the creeps.

fave horror

My favorite horror film for pure psychological shock & gore reasons is the HOSTEL series (nothing else came close)

My favorite horror film for old-time scary campy movies is FRIDAY the 13th (the original) or THE BLOB

My favorite horror villain is Norman Bates from PSYCHO

Gcursor

josephga, what is your all time favorite horror film?

Archived