Halloween

gcursor
This topic is 4602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooooo, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that you won't be having a Halloween party at your house this year. But why can't you dress up the way you want now? I have gone in drag several years in a row. I have never had more fun in my life. You should give it a whirl.

My favorite horror film for pure psychological shock & gore reasons is the HOSTEL series (nothing else came close)

My favorite horror film for old-time scary campy movies is FRIDAY the 13th (the original) or THE BLOB

My favorite horror villain is Norman Bates from PSYCHO

Gcursor

I saw the original "The Blob" as a child and was terrified for months! None of the other movies monsters scared me that much, but the thought of something that could even ooze under a locked door.....

I saw the original "The Blob" as a child and was terrified for months! None of the other movies monsters scared me that much, but the thought of something that could even ooze under a locked door.....

But as you matured, you learned to LOVE the Ooze, huh????

What have you dressed up as on previous Halloweens?

One year, I dressed up as the Riddler. I wanted so badly to get a Coke on my way to the bar. I pull into the McDonald's drive-thru and the teenage girl working there looks at me and says, "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Stay right here! I have to get my boyfriend!". She drags over this poor clueless guy and points to me in my car and says "LOOK! It's the Riddler!" and he smiles weakly and walks away.I will never forget that.

Guest ChgoBoy
Ever year I do a 31 days of halloween where I watch A different horror film every night then all day on halloween.

I was told that there would be no filming in these forums. :eek:

Archived