Anyone been to The/One Men's Spa yet in NYC

LookingAround
This topic is 1996 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a new Men's Spa on 57th street between 3rd and Lexington called Ji Li Men's Spa. It's the same thing as Yuping Men Spa run by a guy who use to work there. They do extras and some of the guys were cute some were not.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

I go pretty regularly but have never gotten anything other than legit, but I do find the cleanliness and quality of masseur excellent. I go because they have a nice shower and locker room so you can continue your day after without being covered in oil.

I walked by the Spa on Friday night. When I stopped to get a price card from their outdoor stand, three very cute Asian guys, who seemed to be just sitting and waiting for someone to walk in all gave me a smile and a wave as I read the card. Since I just got downsized from my job last Monday, I resisted temptation. I hope it survives this tough economy; I am promising myself a visit if and when I get hired someplace. Or win the lottery.

Good luck to you

I've been to The/One Men Spa for a few years. I usually see someone named Max, who is a 40ish year old buff Russian Daddy type. If you remember "Mr. Clean" from the 90's commercials, he gives off that vibe and image.

His massage is probably one of the best I've had out of any of these places. His hands feel like butter on your skin. He also does this scalp massage on your head which feels amazing. Never tried anything sexual though, because I use him as a masseur.