Anyone been to The/One Men's Spa yet in NYC

LookingAround
This topic is 1997 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I walked by the Spa on Friday night. When I stopped to get a price card from their outdoor stand, three very cute Asian guys, who seemed to be just sitting and waiting for someone to walk in all gave me a smile and a wave as I read the card. Since I just got downsized from my job last Monday, I resisted temptation. I hope it survives this tough economy; I am promising myself a visit if and when I get hired someplace. Or win the lottery.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Bluedawg

Why Not, Wellness Spas

I went to the Wellness Spa, and it definitely seemed like a "rub and tug" joint...an Asian guy who gave you a "so-so" massage, then jerked you off. Is that true of "Why Not" and this new place as well? In truth, they kinda seemed like fronts to me....like the "oriental massage" places for heterosexuals that are really places for sex...?

Guest Bluedawg

Sorry, LookingAround, it was almost two years ago (right after they opened), and I don't recall. I'm just generally curious if any of these new "men's spas" in New York that have been popping up like toad-stools lately are legit spas, or if they'll all just fronts for hand jobs...?

I noticed, online that Wellness Spa on W. 22nd St also has a medical spa offering plastic surgery, laser treatments, liposuction, Botox etc. , There is a licensed MD listed, so I find it pretty stupid that an MD would knowingly be associated with such a tawdry enterprise and risk his license.

• 4 months later...