Zeyfer?? Why r u responding to every post? And with pure nonsense!

bluboy
This topic is 4425 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally someone to unseat Kirkwood's posting nonsense. Perhaps Zephyr wants to reach viscount status in one day.

Nonsense EZ ? my posts have more credibility and honsety than any of your drivel. Guess you just cant handle outspoken people whose voices are louder and more articulate than YOURS. The only NONSENSE is when you discount the voice of OTHERS. You are SAD !!!

Who are u? Why are you flooding the site? What is ur game? Stop it please! U are not adding anything useful to any thread. Bluboy

Maybe he's catching up on oldtimes, or just trying to get into the Guiness book of records ? He hasnt harrassed anyone or caused trouble, and some of his comments, although dated, are valid

and interesting. I see no infraction here.

Assuming someone has specifically notified or complained directly to Daddy then I trust he will address the issue of whether or not the member is violating or abusing terms of service and if so how to deal with it. As an option for members who don't want to wait for Daddy to address this, I understand there is a way to block specific member's posts. I have not tried it but in the FAQ there is the following:

"Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?"

"If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

Assuming someone has specifically notified or complained directly to Daddy then I trust he will address the issue of whether or not the member is violating or abusing terms of service and if so how to deal with it. As an option for members who don't want to wait for Daddy to address this, I understand there is a way to block specific member's posts. I have not tried it but in the FAQ there is the following:

"Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?"

"If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'."

Whoa! IF this works some Delegates have lost quite a bit of their "Audience" without having to bother with the old "IF ya don't like it ya don't have to read it" Statement! ;)

Regardless of how old the topic was, his replies stayed "on topic" and were relevant. True he did provide us ALOT of reading material, but once you were onto him, you could choose to skip over his posts. Why does everyone get so bent out of shape. I dont see where he has done anything WRONG. His posts were "serious".

OMG..Tina indeed, now that was funny...but in all fairness, I am willing to retract my previous comments on deleting. His further comments this morining on the more current posts are relevant. Sorry Zeyfur, it was early and Tina had gone home and I was without coffee, please forgive. regards BVB

Too Much Tina!

Sorry Glutes, but Zeyfurs posts are make alot more sense than yours, which are usually relegated to acerbic barbs such as the above. Take a lesson.

Whatever blows your dress-up Viscount Wood...

http://www.courtneyluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/marilyn-monroe-dress-blow.jpg

Regardless of how old the topic was, his replies stayed "on topic" and were relevant. True he did provide us ALOT of reading material, but once you were onto him, you could choose to skip over his posts. Why does everyone get so bent out of shape. I dont see where he has done anything WRONG. His posts were "serious".

My only real quibble is with the multiple posts of 'No, I've never been with/seen him'. I've never seen the point of posting 'I have no information' to a general post not addressed specifically to you. But I don't see any violations of Terms of Service - different people have different reasons for posting.

Archived