Amanda knox not guilty

josephga
This topic is 1746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 7 years later...

What a tasteless woman.

Amanda Knox and Chris Robinson are asking fans to donate thousands to help throw an extravagant space-themed wedding even though they secretly married in December 2018. Now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal they purchased a beautiful mansion overlooking the ocean for a whopping $718,000 before asking fans for cash!

In a Statutory Warranty Deed obtained from a King County Court, Knox, 32, and Robinson, 37, purchased a home in Vashon, Washington.

What a tasteless woman.

Amanda Knox and Chris Robinson are asking fans to donate thousands to help throw an extravagant space-themed wedding even though they secretly married in December 2018. Now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal they purchased a beautiful mansion overlooking the ocean for a whopping $718,000 before asking fans for cash!

In a Statutory Warranty Deed obtained from a King County Court, Knox, 32, and Robinson, 37, purchased a home in Vashon, Washington.

AND, what stupid fans if they go along with it !

• 3 weeks later...
She's trying to milk whatever fame she think she has. Unfortunately, some fall for it.

I say don't get married if you're too poor to have a wedding. What's next? Ask for funding to raise their kids?

I agree. One of my friends from work asked if I wanted a "bridal shower." I thanked her for the kind offer, but advised her that I don't approve of these events, which seem to say "I don't want you at my wedding, but give me a present anyway."

That's nice of them. It's gotten do commercialized that people focus more on having the material side of it. I'm still getting used to the idea that people register for their gifts. I remember going to a wedding where no gifts were necessary. They're happy to get what you give but they're just happy to share the happy event with you. As it should be.

Now, I have a friend who moved from one apartment to another and registered for housewarming gifts. WTF I might consider it if he owned the place but it was only an apartment. I declined the invitation. I gave no time for b/s.

Now, I have a friend who moved from one apartment to another and registered for housewarming gifts.

I once had a friend who moved into a new apartment in NYC

and threw an “afternoon party” in his new space. When we

got there, there were 5 pizzas, 4 liters of soda, 10 gallons of paint,

6 paint brushes and two paint rollers. The “party” was an previously

unannounced “apartment painting party”.

I politely rolled up my sleeves.....and left.

I once had a friend who moved into a new apartment in NYC

and threw an “afternoon party” in his new space. When we

got there, there were 5 pizzas, 4 liters of soda, 10 gallons of paint,

6 paint brushes and two paint rollers. The “party” was an previously

unannounced “apartment painting party”.

I politely rolled up my sleeves.....and left.

That is some expectation to think you'd want to do any work. Let alone for someone else. That friend just became an acquaintance. One more stunt and he'll be ghosted entirely.